Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court possibly overturning Roe v Wade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Like you
    Not following
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Not following
      If you don't 100% walk in lock step with some people, you must be the complete opposite. Many on this board accuse liberals of being that way, and then turn around like this previous post and do it themselves.

Nuance goes over many heads.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• NPR now playing the sounds of abortion on the radio...

Abortion rights are on the ballot in Michigan, which has already become a regional abortion haven. Kate Wells spent weeks observing procedures and talking to patients inside a clinic outside Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

If you don't 100% walk in lock step with some people, you must be the complete opposite. Many on this board accuse liberals of being that way, and then turn around like this previous post and do it themselves.

Nuance goes over many heads.
          Those who support or make excuses for killing healthy babies will be judged.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^ point proven.

There are a lot of pro-life people who don't trust government enough to let them start getting into such decisions. Especially since there are some that one zero exceptions, even if it kills both the mother and child. And while they may be in the minority, they do exist.

As I've said many times before, I personally find abortion, when not medically necessary for the mother, to be absolutely abhorrent. I also don't trust the government enough to give them the authority to dictate medical decisions. It's also why I'm very against universal healthcare. I want the government as far away from it as possible.

So, you can go back to labeling people if it makes you feel better. But you're lack of reasoning when it comes to anything surrounding this and your moral absolutism is very off putting, even to many who personally agree with where you stand.

People like you do more harm than good for the cause. I'd compare you to a number of libertarians who are all or nothing and won't accept anything less under any conditions whatsoever. They're often the ones people point to and say that's why libertarians can't be taken seriously. You have a lot in common with them, other than they have zero trust in the government and would never give them any power to make such decisions over others lives, and you want to grant that authority which would absolutely end up being abused by those in power.

With that said, I'll step away from engaging in this further as you have nothing to say that will change anything and I know everything I just said will have zero impact on you.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Those who support or make excuses for killing healthy babies will be judged.
              Wanna explain what you are saying about me? I mean, you quoted my post, so I’m just curious if you don’t actually read, or if I’m not following your insinuation. If it’s the latter, catch me up.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
              X