Christmas Parade Terror in Waukesha Wisc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I apologize in advance, but I'm not sure I get your point here. What exactly has been amplified the last 2 months, and how does that affect what I said?
    Apology accepted.

It wasn't the drugs and alcohol that affected his obviously impaired and warped mind. He knew what he was doing, per multiple witness's. That devil is no more or less crazy than the sub-humans who have provided support for his atrocities.

Infer from that your own conclusion, if what I posted was too hard to intuit. I thought it spoke for itself, thank you.
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 24, 2021, 06:17 PM.

Comment

You've seen the toxicology reports and are learned enough to understand their meaning?

Look, I'm not looking for a fight, I was trying to find out to what you were referring that's been amplified for the last 2 months. I want the truth to come out, preferably in a court of law, and have this adjudicated just like the Rittenhouse case. I see no rush to believe without a doubt the reports from "multiple witnesses" who, according to you, claim to know that Mr. Brooks "knew what he was doing" (whatever that really means).

What was good for Rittenhouse is good for this guy (as awful as it appears at first glance that he is). And I'm in no way attempting to lessen his culpability or defend his reasons, all I said was it's tough to comprehend that level of evil without some kind of additional factors.

And your last sentence walks a thin line between gibberish and something a person would say that is either trying to sound more intelligent than they are or thinks they are more intelligent than they are.

Comment

Suggesting you draw your own conclusion because you couldn't understand that I asserted a more-than-probable role that the dangerous rhetoric of the last 2 months concerning a legal case in the State of Wisconsin could have possibly played in this tragedy, and someone's mind, makes me appear to be smart? Are you stupid? Have you read some of the twitter posts out there voicing support for this devil? Are they impaired too? I'd say so.

Ok, we'll call it even then doc; I'm not as smart as I pretend and you're a disingenuous jerk who couches presumptuous audacity (and that's being kind buddy) behind bogus apologies. It's mutual eh?

NAMASTE TROLL, and have a wonderful Turkey Day, on behalf of all of the Shockernetters who have to endure such arrogance.

Gobble gobble
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; November 24, 2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah...

Investigators spoke with a witness who indicated that the driver drove in a zig zag motion, as if "trying to avoid vehicles, not people." Another witness told authorities they felt it was a "direct intent to hit as many parade participants."

https://www.cbs58.com/news/this-was-...parade-tragedy

He probably was a little too composed to be hallucinating at the time of the angry rampage. Maybe he took his meds first, eh doc?

Comment

Brent Bozell @BrentBozell

The media jumps to call conservatives domestic terrorists. But when they have an actual domestic terrorist, they avoid the term because he is a black BLM supporter. That doesn't fit their progressive narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Brent Bozell @BrentBozell

The media jumps to call conservatives domestic terrorists. But when they have an actual domestic terrorist, they avoid the term because he is a black BLM supporter. That doesn't fit their progressive narrative.
              Just read the Charlottesville Terror Attack articles for contrast.
              Livin the dream

Comment

What a great guy!

Comment

A few days ago, there was a mass murder/hate crime/domestic terrorism attack in Wisconsin as a man drove his vehicle through a frickin Christmas parade. According to witnesses, he veered from side to side to run over as many pedestrians as possible, dozens went sent to hospitals, 6 (so far) have died. It's not even news anymore, cause the driver was black, and the victims were white. And you all know that it's true.

Comment

Most of the media has also referred to it as a crash or accident as well.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

And that is why the media is the scum of the earth and will never and should never be trusted again, the mainstream media that is.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It was a car that drove through the parade per CNN this weekend.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I don't even get what they are trying to do at this point. They have to know that 70-90% of the populace sees through the idiocy, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I don't even get what they are trying to do at this point. They have to know that 70-90% of the populace sees through the idiocy, don't they?
                            You give CNN heads way too much credit.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              Worse than that it was an SUV. That gas-guzzling, climate destroying bastard.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 29, 2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

70% of CNN’s ratings come from people so furious about what they are saying, they can’t stop watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X