No announcement yet.

Christmas Parade Terror in Waukesha Wisc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The suspect accused of being behind the wheel of an SUV and plowing into a crowd of people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade Sunday, killing six people and injuring more than 60, has been charged with five counts of intentional homicide in connection to the incident.

6th victim dies, an 8 year old, matching with his Little League team

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

A very loud and public message should be sent here.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I just can't process the level of evil here.....he has to be mentally handicapped or was somehow impaired by alcohol or drugs.

No person can choose to be this evil......can they?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I just can't process the level of evil here.....he has to be mentally handicapped or was somehow impaired by alcohol or drugs.

Sadly, there are people out there that are just shitty people. Though some of that could be fueled by some level of mental illness at times. I'm doubting that drugs or alcohol were involved in this. One can hope that he has some mental problems that haven't been dealt with then maybe there's hope for him in the future. I'm not that optimistic.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Here are a couple news reports of what Brooks did after the parade. He showed up at a guys house, who didn't know what had happened and let him in for a few minutes. He then asked him to leave after seeing cops driving around and Brooks was arrested on his porch. The first story has the Ring doorbell video of him outside the house initially and then the arrest. The second story has more details about what happened between the two:

The Ring footage obtained by NBC News shows Darrell Brooks minutes after he allegedly mowed down revelers at the Sunday parade, where five people were killed and 48 others injured.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

What an idiot for letting that guy, or any stranger, in his house. Lucky he isn't dead.

Comment

This seems like a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    I've seen people online mention this as well. Apparently his social media was full of some not so pleasant things. I haven't seen it myself or heard any specifics.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That didn't take long. The Rittenhouse case was probably more open and shut. But the Rittenhouse jury was being threatened and were under a lot of pressure to produce the verdict the mob wanted. Apparently, that wasn't the case here. Although here the evidence probably supported to a much greater extent the verdict the mob wanted.

Comment

You just aren't watching the appropriate news channels. For example, MSNBC/NBC calling it an accident.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 24, 2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          I don’t believe hate crimes exist.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

This guy should not have even been on the streets.

People were righteously angry that he’d been let out after a prior criminal action at the beginning of the month on $1,000 bond.

It wasn’t just because he had a long criminal history, but that last incident itself not only should have required a much higher bail but, indeed, much more severe charges. He shouldn’t have been out at all. Here’s how that incident is described in court records.

From NY Post:
                            Brooks allegedly punched her in the face after she refused to get in the car, according to the police report.

She told police that’s when Brooks allegedly “tried to kill her” as he ran her over and fled the scene.

According to the police report, the woman was found lying on the ground with tire marks on her pants. She was rushed to hospital suffering from a dislocated femur and fractured right ankle, police said.

The ex-girlfriend later told cops that Brooks had allegedly threatened to kill her on multiple occasions, but she never reported it to authorities.

She alleged Brooks had previously tried to choke her, and was jealous and controlling.

Brooks allegedly tried to run her over with the same red Ford Escape. But instead of getting charged with attempted murder and being held as an obvious danger, he was charged with 2nd-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety and battery with “domestic abuse assessments.” He also had a resisting an officer charge in relation to that incident, as well as the bail jumping charge. All that, and only the $1,000 bond.

Brooks never should have been out at all, just on that charge alone, not to mention his long criminal history including sexual offenses. They need a real evaluation of what’s going on there, in terms of bail and charges, when this is allowed to happen.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...ck-was-n481014

Those responsible for setting this lunatic free should also be held accountable but that won't happen.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 24, 2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Have you listened to what MSNBC (and that's the least of it) has been openly declaring over the airwaves for the last 4 years? It has been amplified e-x-p-o-n-e-n-t-i-a-l-l-y in the last 2 months. Almost religious.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Have you listened to what MSNBC (and that's the least of it) has been openly declaring over the airwaves for the last 4 years? It has been amplified e-x-p-o-n-e-n-t-i-a-l-l-y in the last 2 months. Almost religious.
                                I apologize in advance, but I'm not sure I get your point here. What exactly has been amplified the last 2 months, and how does that affect what I said?

Comment

Working...
                                X