No announcement yet.

U.S. Attorney General - Opposing CRT is terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember a time someone like the AG was pantsed and paddled like Garland was this week by Jim Jordan. He was so woefully unprepared it was or at least should have been embarrassing to every American.

Thank God he's not on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Just for balance, here's an "unbiased" article (not editorial opinion) by the Atlanta Black Star on how Rice was "Brazenly Condescending" to the "just as smart" Sunny.

https://news.yahoo.com/sunny-just-sm...ycsrp_catchall

Thank you for your opposing viewpoint. This comment was interesting to me. The View is balanced everyday (dripping sarcasm), and Sunny always brings balance. The View never cares about balance and that is why Megan McCain who hardly comes from an ultra conservative background, and drips with moderate viewpoints usually, quit the show. I know that we most likely agree on this, but that show isn't worth watching.

@sunny "Thank you for always bringing the BALANCE to the “View” from a Black Perspective! The Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was so DISRESPECTFUL to you this morning! She kept cutting you off and talking over you! Rice supports the Holocaust being taught in schools"

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Thank you for your opposing viewpoint. This comment was interesting to me. The View is balanced everyday (dripping sarcasm), and Sunny always brings balance. The View never cares about balance and that is why Megan McCain who hardly comes from an ultra conservative background, and drips with moderate viewpoints usually, quit the show. I know that we most likely agree on this, but that show isn't worth watching.

@sunny "Thank you for always bringing the BALANCE to the “View” from a Black Perspective! The Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was so DISRESPECTFUL to you this morning! She kept cutting you off and talking over you! Rice supports the Holocaust being taught in schools"
        My wife watches it sometimes. I think she just likes getting irritated. When she told me Rice was on, it became must watch TV. Rice did NOT disappoint. Calm, collected, to the point. The only response Sunny could muster was to go off on a tangent. Also, the only one interrupting was, you guessed it...Sunny. Rice was calmly having none of it until she was done with her point. Anytime Hasselbeck is invited back, my wife also tells me and it is also a treat to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Anytime Hasselbeck is invited back, my wife also tells me and it is also a treat to watch.
          I agree, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a treat to watch.

Comment

That didn't take long:

After Blasting CRT, Condi Rice Is Now Being Called a 'Foot Soldier For White Supremacy'

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              That didn't take long:

After Blasting CRT, Condi Rice Is Now Being Called a 'Foot Soldier For White Supremacy'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...emacy-n2597992
              These people are ******* and should be treated as such.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

These people are ******* and should be treated as such.
                To me, there's not a nickle's worth of difference between Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Green, Madison Cawthorn and a couple of others.

Nuts on both sides.

But I doubt if you'd ever admit to that.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

To me, there's not a nickle's worth of difference between Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Green, Madison Cawthorn and a couple of others.

Nuts on both sides.

What positive thing have I ever said about any of those people? You just project your horrible values on others that don’t know the important people you know, and suppose that they are as bad as you.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

What positive thing have I ever said about any of those people? You just project your horrible values on others that don’t know the important people you know, and suppose that they are as bad as you.
                    Let me borrow a page from your book.

"Antifa"

That's the answer you would provide, at least.

Comment

Let me borrow a page from your book.

"Antifa"

That's the answer you would provide, at least.
                      Doubling down on the projection.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Nuts on both sides.

Way to not address what was actually posted and instead project some weird defense mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Way to not address what was actually posted and instead project some weird defense mechanism.
                          Deflection is sooo 2012. He needs to get with the times. The name of the game with the democrats now is gaslighting.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Indiana School Administrator Blows Lid off Deceptive Tactics Behind Push for CRT in Classrooms

While Democrats far and wide continue to state that CRT is not being taught in any public school classrooms, some in the education system are speaking out, including Tony Kinnett, whose LinkedIn profile lists him as a “District Science Coordinator & Instructional Coach at Indianapolis Public Schools.”

Kinnett, who says he “writes the science curriculum for over 30,000 students,” took to the Twitter machine earlier today and posted a short video explaining that yes, CRT was being taught in the public school system there, but not under the official banner of “CRT.” In other words, the typical deceptive word games are being played by leftist educators in the state in an attempt to assure concerned parents that schools there are not doing what they are, in fact, doing – just under different wording so parents won’t actually realize it’s CRT.

Comment

Just like every leftist idea, they can never state openly what they are for. If it's so good, why do they deny wanting it?
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Just like every leftist idea, they can never state openly what they are for. If it's so good, why do they deny wanting it?
                                It doesn’t exist…and you can’t ban it.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X