Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Force Commander Relieved for Criticising Marxism

U have to be woke and communist

A commander of a U.S. Space Force unit tasked with detecting ballistic missile launches has been fired for comments made during a podcast promoting his new book, which claims Marxist ideologies are becoming prevalent in the United States military.

My intent never has been to engage in partisan politics. I have written a book about a particular political ideology (Marxism) in the hope that our Defense Department might return to being politically non-partisan in the future as it has honorably done throughout history," he said.
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-military.html

Meanwhile this guy would get a medal and promotion in today Military

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Quite the contrary. The West Point cadet shown in the pic was eventually given an “other than honorable discharge” for his political views. I can assure you that disgusting position does not resonate in the military.

The military does not have the same freedoms of speech as a civilian. Political views publicly expressed whether conservative or liberal against the military have consequences under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice. Books are typically written by retired veterans for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxplode View Post
      Quite the contrary. The West Point cadet shown in the pic was eventually given an “other than honorable discharge” for his political views.
      He should have been given a dishonorable discharge. Conduct unbecoming of officer.

I can assure you that disgusting position does not resonate in the military.
      Absolutely, the Warrior and patriots in the military are disgusted. But those types are going to be filter out. Pentagon is looking:

1. Monitor social media of soldiers (they will have a new staff position for Captian in the Battalion, S7-Social Media Officer)
      2. Critical race theory being pushed down to all the branches - better go get the first book "White Fragility"
      3. Army considers the phrase "Make America Great Again" to be code for "covert white supremacy

The military does not have the same freedoms of speech as a civilian.
      When you say "Military" I assume you are talking about individual soldier. And that position is not true. Soldiers do not lose any of their rights under the constitution.

Now under the Hatch Act - the Branches are required by law to not be "political".

Congressman Mo Brooks (AL-05) blasted deeply offensive and racist U.S. Army “Operation Inclusion” propaganda U.S. Army personnel distributed to Redstone Arsenal civilian and uniformed personnel in clear violation of the Hatch Act. Congressman Brooks sent a letter to U.S. Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy demanding an investigation into Army personnel illegally using federal government resources to distribute racist and partisan political propaganda in direct violation of the federal Hatch Act and any number of military regulations.
      Political views publicly expressed whether conservative or liberal against the military have consequences under the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.
      Straight from the Army

Soldiers are encouraged to express their opinions of the political process online and offline, as long as they are consistent with the Army values and are not expressed as part of an organized communication campaign and as a representative of the U.S. Army or as a Soldier. Such opinions must be expressed as an individual apart from the military.

What not allowed is (to name a few)
      a. saying "mean" things about your commanders, \
      b. actively participating in partisan political activities while in uniform,
      c. can't use your authority to try and influence others under your command,
      d. you can't work for political party in official capacity
      e. Display political posters or signs on base

What you can do:

1. Register to vote and encourage others as long as you are not coercing.
      2. You can join partisan clubs just as long as you don't participate in uniform
      3. You can write letter to the editor as long as it clear they are your personal view and not the military.
      4. You can have political bumber sticker on your POW
      5. You can attend political rallies, conventions, fundraisers as long as you are not in unifrom

If you want the full detail.

https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/D...dd/134410p.pdf

Books are typically written by retired veterans for this reason.
      That is not true at all. Couple authors come to mind when I was in.

Colonel Antal
      Howard Coyle (I'm sure his book of securing the border and the eventual invading of Mexico would not be well received today)

Military officers are encourage to write and be published in all type military and professional journals. The military may require your book be reviewed before publishing, and that what this author did.

The army even has it's own Press - Army University Press (I assume the other branches do to).

Lohmeier told Military.com he had consulted with his base public affairs and legal counsel about his plans to publish a book and its contents.

"I was apprised of the option to have my book reviewed at the Pentagon's prepublication and security review prior to release, but was also informed that it was not required,"
      Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military.- hardly political, unless the political leaders of the Pentagon are Marxist.

His mistake was probably going on a podcast to promote his book - that just gave them enough gray area to go after him.

Comment

Let me see your shocked face to discover that the disgraced West Point cadet above is now a member in the history department at the University of Texas.

https://liberalarts.utexas.edu/histo...php?id=sr49877

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Let me see your shocked face to discover that the disgraced West Point cadet above is now a member in the history department at the University of Texas.

What a douche.

Comment

Would he be considered a "visible mole"? Scary Sh*t!

Comment

Comparison of Russian recruiting video vs US Army

Comment

Ooof.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What we have here ... is a failure to invigorate.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That is a lot of fancy big words to say douchebaggery. Hook 'em!

Comment

Working...
                    X