Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Elder

@larryelder

Let me see if we have this straight. It’s OK for Democrats to push Bernie Sanders aside—twice—in order to beat Donald Trump, but it’s not OK for Republicans to push Liz Cheney aside in order to beat Joe Biden. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The Republican party needs to be exercised of it's penchant for pandering to the lowest common denominator w/ respect to rational thinking. I used to join in on all the fun, all the talks of Civil War, etc. But Trump proved to me just how fragile the party's collective grasp on reality is. It's not that they can't believe in reality, it's that they don't want to. And Trump led from their skewed perspective. The rest of us who voted for him just wanted change. We had no idea the Trojan Horse of insanity that was being voted in along with.

Sure, there are more than 2 genders, and open borders is a good thing. And what's wrong with funding sex-change operations for minors? And, oh yeah, Trump actually was a russian factotum and Hillary really cared about you and me. Not only that but who did Trump think he was calling out Maxine Waters on her BS? And who really needs energy independence anyway? Isn't it a good thing that the world is now a better place with the resurrection of the Middle East foreign policy that obama 'designed.'

Once again cold you've identified the ignorant pulse of the Nation, in more ways than one, for all of us here on Shockernet.

WHAAAA.jpg
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; May 18, 2021, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X