Leaked Iranian Foriegn Minster Comes Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Iranian Foriegn Minster Comes Clean

Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif claimed in recently leaked audio that John Kerry, when he was serving as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, informed him of more than 200 Israeli operations in Syria.

Kerry has previously been accused of colluding with Iranian leaders to undermine the Trump administration. Kerry is now a part of the Biden administration and has a seat on the National Security Council as the special presidential envoy for climate.
    Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif claimed in leaked audio that then-Secretary of State John Kerry informed him of more than 200 Israeli operations in Syria.

Hopefully Kerry seat getting a little "global warming" from this.

Zarif told the interviewer, economist Saeed Laylaz, that Soleimani on multiple occasions dictated what Zarif should try to accomplish in negotiations.

"I sacrificed diplomacy for the battlefield," Zarif is quoted as saying. "Every time I went to negotiate, Commander Soleimani would tell me to request this and that."
    In comments made public on Sunday, Mohammad Javad-Zarif discusses how he has "sacrificied diplomacy" in order to appease demands from the nation's military.

He added that Iran gave up much of what it "could have achieved from the nuclear deal" for the sake of advancement on the battlefield.

He said Mr Soleimani refused to stop using the national carrier Iran Air for Syrian operations despite Mr Zarif's objections.

Iran Air has been sanctioned by the US, exacerbating a long-running crisis that forced it to fly decades-old aircraft, often lacking parts for repairs.

Despite his criticism, Mr Zarif acknowledged Mr Soleimani's importance in Iran.
    "I believe that the US by hitting Martyr Soleimani dealt a blow to Iran that would not have been as bad even if they had hit one of our towns," he said.

Kerry is the biggest POS in Washington. Should be in military prison

Comment

I have never understood the left's allegiance to Iran. If the left got half as mad for throwing gays off buildings as they do for misgendering someone, they would be in favor of nuking Iran.

But, logic and the left don't intersect now, do they?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Mollie
        @MZHemingway

Biden administration had originally claimed it was no big deal because information that was allegedly revealed was actually public information. Now Kerry claims it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Mollie
          @MZHemingway

Biden administration had originally claimed it was no big deal because information that was allegedly revealed was actually public information. Now Kerry claims it never happened.
          I was starting to think maybe this was "fake news" being dropped out there by Iran/Russia to disrupt the Biden Administration, but it looks like it REAL news, approved by Iran/Russia to disrupt the Biden Administration.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            I have never understood the left's allegiance to Iran. If the left got half as mad for throwing gays off buildings as they do for misgendering someone, they would be in favor of nuking Iran.

But, logic and the left don't intersect now, do they?

Obama & his advisor Valerie Jarrett (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett) are big fans and since she was born there may be part of the attraction.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Mollie
              @MZHemingway

And people really wonder why a Trump could ever win a presidency in this nation.

Trump didn't start it, he revealed it...

Comment

So is this story being removed yet from facebook and twitter, and ignored by the MSM?

#NewsIDon'tLikeIsDisinformation

Comment

Working...
                X