Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police shooting in Minneapolis leads to riots 3.0 I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    The LEO in Columbus did exactly what he was trained to do. If he had done nothing he would be blamed for letting a murder happen while he watched. Damned if you do; damned if you don't. Girl clearly had a large knife in her hand and was going full medieval on at least two people.

If the Antifa and BLM folks go nuts over this one they will lose a great deal of social capital with people on the left who are still inclined to offer such.
    Not when you have celebs and politicians on social media calling for this cops head.

LeBron tweeted a photo of him and said “you’re next”.

They won’t be happy until they have no cops at all (or at least no white cops).
    The Assman

Comment

Tim Pool
      @Timcast

I honestly did not think the day would come where "Democrats defend teenage knife fights" would be something I would tweet but here we are

Comment

He shoots her: Racist murder
        He lets her stab others: Racist who didn’t want to save lives.

Damned if they do. Damned if they don’t.

I don’t envy those decisions. 99.999999999% of cops DON’T want to have to shoot someone, let alone kill someone.
        The Assman

Comment

Also, it’s seems like people on social media and on TV think cops can/should just shoot the weapon out of a suspects hands, lasso them up, and ride off into the sunset like some ol’ timey movie.

Life is not that easy.
          The Assman

Comment

I truly believe people are getting stupider by the minute. If you believe in evolution, we will be apes again before the turn of the next century.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Also, it’s seems like people on social media and on TV think cops can/should just shoot the weapon out of a suspects hands, lasso them up, and ride off into the sunset like some ol’ timey movie.

Life is not that easy.
              That’s not true. Just watch the girl shoot the black box out of Vin Diesels hand in that XXX movie.

With a pistol.

From 75 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

That’s not true. Just watch the girl shoot the black box out of Vin Diesels hand in that XXX movie.

With a pistol.

From 75 yards.
                Or how they could bend bullets in that “Wanted” movie.

SUPER simple.
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I truly believe people are getting stupider by the minute. If you believe in evolution, we will be apes again before the turn of the next century.
                  Devolution!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That's the ironic thing about the progressive religion... it's actually regressive, not progressive.

Comment

What I wanna know from the BLM folks and anyone dumb enough to protest this is what exactly should’ve been done in that situation? Let the knife welder wack off a person’s head? And then act? Would shooting her still be justified?

Also, I’m sure the officer shot her because she was black. Definitely wouldn’t have done that to a white person...

God, I hate the ****ing media.
                      Could they have used a Taser instead? Maybe no Taser was available.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        He shoots her: Racist murder
                        He lets her stab others: Racist who didn’t want to save lives.

Damned if they do. Damned if they don’t.

I don’t envy those decisions. 99.999999999% of cops DON’T want to have to shoot someone, let alone kill someone.
                        They have tasers and bean bag rounds and asps and mace.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

He could have taken off his shoe and flung it at her

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            He could have taken off his shoe and flung it at her
                            I don't know why he didn't just use his bean bag gun to shoot the knife out of her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

They have tasers and bean bag rounds and asps and mace.
                              He should have thrown a snake on her?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Could they have used a Taser instead? Maybe no Taser was available.
                                Why would you use a taser to stop someone that is using lethal force in an unlawful manner?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X