Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police shooting in Minneapolis leads to riots 3.0 I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It is a stupid cash grab. But if they can mail you speeding tickets and whatnot, they can do the same with this.
    Do you think people that don’t pay their tags are gonna pay a ticket in the mail for not having them? Which then leads to a warrant for arrest, but it’s just a pretty warrant so if a person runs after trying to arrest for said warrant, then let them. See how this spirals?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Because expired tags are such a dangerous infraction that we need to use it to instigate more police encounters with people.
      The warrant for his arrest was because he held one hand on a ladies throat while he pointed a gun at her head with the other. He left once she relinquished the $850.00 she had on her.

The expired tags were a reason to pull over the vehicle and confirm the identity of the driver.
      Livin the dream

Comment

They won't though. Laws and regulations are written to increase the amount of contact between police and people so they can happily try to fine you for even more things and generate more money.

If police were more about serve and protect and less about raising money for local government, there would be fewer issues.
        This is true, but they were serving a warrant for the apprehension of an accused violent criminal.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The warrant for his arrest was because he held one hand on a ladies throat while he pointed a gun at her head with the other. He left once she relinquished the $850.00 she had on her.

The expired tags were a reason to pull over the vehicle and confirm the identity of the driver.
          If he was smart, he would have taken some of that $850 he stole and renewed his tag. Then he wouldn't have gotten pulled over.

Comment

I really don't know if there is some kind of connection here but why out of nowhere is Minnesota having so many problems??? What I do know is from what I've read in the past is that "they" want to divide us in order to bring down the great satan. We'll Minnesota is off to a great start these past 11-12 months. And unfortunately...it's spreading across the United States like wildfire. Hmmmm...connection???
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              I really don't know if there is some kind of connection here but why out of nowhere is Minnesota having so many problems??? What I do know is from what I've read in the past is that "they" want to divide us in order to bring down the great satan. We'll Minnesota is off to a great start these past 11-12 months. And unfortunately...it's spreading across the United States like wildfire. Hmmmm...connection???
              Minneapolis-St Paul is a major refugee resettlement for Somalis. People who really have no great love for the rule of law, so it should be no surprise that Minneapolis has become the Mogadishu of the Midwest.

Comment

True. We are our own worst enemy sometimes by our laws that allow so many freedoms. Our laws allow infiltration to power. The enemy knows how to play the system (nothing new). People coming to the United States has worked out wonderfully for hundreds of years. But everything has a limit. Obviously the tide has turned and the division is upon us. Can the United States survive? Or is the country and its constitution a decade away from being a completely different United States?
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Minneapolis-St Paul is a major refugee resettlement for Somalis. People who really have no great love for the rule of law, so it should be no surprise that Minneapolis has become the Mogadishu of the Midwest.
                  I will admit that I’ve not spent time in Minneapolis in recent years, but I don’t see a connection between 20-40k Somalis, that haven’t been involved in the “controversial” police issues, and the general crazy white leftists that have infiltrated every major city in America.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I will admit that I’ve not spent time in Minneapolis in recent years, but I don’t see a connection between 20-40k Somalis, that haven’t been involved in the “controversial” police issues, and the general crazy white leftists that have infiltrated every major city in America.
                    Population is more like 70,000 and they use every opportunity to go loot the stores in the community they live in anytime there is something controversial. They even were looting stores after a "somali" police officer was charged with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter in Minneapolis because they considered it "racist".

Comment

When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Matt Walsh
                        @MattWalshBlog

A congresswoman (Maxine Waters) flew from DC to Minneapolis to encourage an angry mob to be even more “confrontational” if the jury in a local murder trial fails to deliver the verdict she wants, and some of you are actually pretending that this doesn’t count as jury intimidation and tampering?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Matt Walsh
                          @MattWalshBlog

A congresswoman (Maxine Waters) flew from DC to Minneapolis to encourage an angry mob to be even more “confrontational” if the jury in a local murder trial fails to deliver the verdict she wants, and some of you are actually pretending that this doesn’t count as jury intimidation and tampering?
                          Yep. The judge even mentioned to the defense attorney that she may have opened the door for him on an appeal if Chauvin is convicted. Basically admonished her and other politicians for not allowing the legal process to properly play out. Heck, even our dumb president has weighed in and said he sees it as an overwhelming case and should be a conviction. Good thing we have a professional president who doesn't run his mouth anymore right??

Comment

Verdict is in. With the quick deliberation and no question to the judge, most experts seem to think a Guilty verdict is coming down.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Verdict is in. With the quick deliberation and no question to the judge, most experts seem to think a Guilty verdict is coming down.
                              It is. But thanks to the racist Maxine Waters, it will be appealed and likely a new trial will be given.

Of course, no mention of this matter in the MSM.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

They will find him guilty, but will there still be rioting? What will the reasoning/excuse be if there is?
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X