Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think he was absolutely a plant, whether the FBI or from someone or some other organization. He was clearly there to purposely rile people up and fuel the crowd.

Btw, great to see that Will Cain has escaped the liberal cesspool of ESPN.
    He is being protected by very specific people. There is no conspiracy theory here. His agenda as agitator was directed by those that commemorate Jan 6.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Has anyone actually been charged with anything more than trespassing? I figured there would have been some hangings already as bad as it was.

We basically have Yamamoto and the 9/11 hijackers in custody according to the Dems. What are we waiting for?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think he was absolutely a plant, whether the FBI or from someone or some other organization. He was clearly there to purposely rile people up and fuel the crowd.
        I'm certainly not defending those idiots who entered the Capitol on January 6. They were like cattle blindly following the one in front of them through the maze in the corral, and being led to slaughter. Who'd have predicted it?

I'm just saying that Jan. 6 wasn't an insurrection.

Both sides do it (look at BLM, etc.), but Trump and his "blind followers" are more easily manipulated into illegal actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I'm certainly not defending those idiots who entered the Capitol on January 6. They were like cattle blindly following the one in front of them through the maze in the corral, and being led to slaughter. Who'd have predicted it?

I'm just saying that Jan. 6 wasn't an insurrection.

Both sides do it (look at BLM, etc.), but Trump and his "blind followers" are more easily manipulated into illegal actions.
          I wouldn’t say they’re more easily manipulated into illegal action than the left, but they may have been surprised that there was no infrastructure to bail them out and file legal briefs on their behalf when they did break the law.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Has anyone actually been charged with anything more than trespassing? I figured there would have been some hangings already as bad as it was.

We basically have Yamamoto and the 9/11 hijackers in custody according to the Dems. What are we waiting for?
            I would think 363 days in jail would be more than an appropriate sentence for 95% of those that have been arrested.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I wouldn’t say they’re more easily manipulated into illegal action than the left, but they may have been surprised that there was no infrastructure to bail them out and file legal briefs on their behalf when they did break the law.
              Maybe not more than the left (I didn’t think I said that). But there are a small percentage of people who won’t criticize him. They are the ones who blindly follow Trump. I could be wrong, but I see Trump as a person who feels good about being (or at least seen as one) a “puppet master” of certain folks.

And I even think that most of his policies are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe not more than the left (I didn’t think I said that). But there are a small percentage of people who won’t criticize him. They are the ones who blindly follow Trump. I could be wrong, but I see Trump as a person who feels good about being (or at least seen as one) a “puppet master” of certain folks.

And I even think that most of his policies are good.
                Well he’s a narcissist, so yeah, probably.

P.S. you used the term “more”. I assumed you were comparing them to the left.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Dome Of Capitol Building Raised To Accommodate Nancy Pelosi's Eyebrows

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Last year’s bipartisan infrastructure bill has already begun to save our nation from the brink of all types of collapses, thanks to additional funding for a myriad of infrastructures. The first major project to near completion is the raising of the Capitol Dome to accommodate Nancy Pelosi’s eyebrows.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Last year’s bipartisan infrastructure bill has already begun to save our nation from the brink of all types of collapses, thanks to additional funding for a myriad of infrastructures. The first major project to near completion is the raising of the Capitol Dome to accommodate Nancy Pelosi’s eyebrows.

“This is the first time the Capitol building has undergone a major facelift in response to a major facelift,” said Capitol Building Chief Architect Bob Cornice, while towering cranes lifted the massive dome hundreds of feet higher to accommodate the House Speaker’s updated physiology.

Cornice also confirmed plans for a deeper Capitol basement to accommodate Mitch McConnell's second chin.

Comment

Working...
                  X