No announcement yet.

Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chucky wants to impeach Trump for "inciting the erection." LOL!!! Nice one you bafoon.

No doubt Chucky and Nancy have a hard on for Trump, that is for sure.

In his remarks, Schumer said, “make no mistake, there will be a trial and when that trial ends senators will have to decide if they believe Donald John Trump incited the erection” — then immediately corrected himself to say, “insurrection against the United States.”

Comment

• Comment

• New evidence that the policeman that died during the insurrection was not murdered. He had no blunt force trauma, and after leaving the event he told family he was fine other than being mased. Surely he would have mentioned getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher had that happened?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
          New evidence that the policeman that died during the insurrection was not murdered. He had no blunt force trauma, and after leaving the event he told family he was fine other than being mased. Surely he would have mentioned getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher had that happened?
          Wait. You’re telling me the media and social media ran with a story before the facts came out?

Blasphemous.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Getting your brain smashed in with a fire extinguisher qualifies as beaten to death in my book. Call me crazy.
            Just bumping this here. BOBB, this is not your fault. We were ALL LIED TO by the media and the government. For what purpose? For power. We are all pawns being sacrificed by those that know what is in our own best interest.
            Livin the dream

Comment

You are correct. That’s not what happened though. Pay attention. They are lying and censoring those that tell the truth.

A man, a cop no less, died. That’s tragic and must be punished. That doesn’t mean that his brains were beaten out with a fire extinguisher. Look I agree this is wrong and justice must be served, but don’t fall for the false narrative.

This is what is known:

A police officer was beaten by the mob. After the beating he reported to his commanding officer. Later he collapsed and later still he died. He was almost certainly murdered. No one knows how, but it was originally reported that he was hit with a fire extinguisher. That is now being refuted.
              It’s almost as if I’ve seen this before and can predict the lies.
              Livin the dream

Comment

New evidence that the policeman that died during the insurrection was not murdered. He had no blunt force trauma, and after leaving the event he told family he was fine other than being mased. Surely he would have mentioned getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher had that happened?
                The NY Times lied then they quietly updated the facts on a weekend without an apology.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-extinguisher

Comment

• There was a video of one of Trump's lawyers eviscerating a newsperson for suggesting, TO BE FAIR, that doctored evidence was really just some small changes.

His reply was basically, so what amount of doctoring is ok, and this is the problem with the media, you have an agenda and you're out of control.

As I've said, I've unplugged a lot. Watching mostly a little local news and NewsNation once in awhile and then trying to research the occasional topic that interests me. I don't know what we do with the media except drive dollars to those that tell the truth without manipulation.

I saw on MSNBC that the Covid Death count has now been replaced by a "Number of Americans Vaccinated" count. (and I admit I only saw that on accident) If "news" like that doesn't petrify you, then I consider you part of the problem.

Comment

• Assault on the Capitol. Those are words that I never thought I would ever see in print or hear on TV. This happens in other countries around the world and we at home just sadly shake our heads and thank God that we live here where such things don't happen. This action has cost us much in the eyes of the world. It will empower thise that seek to do us harm. They will point to this event as just one more event that shows our decline as a leader of the FREE world. It will affect the way the people in authority address similar events. Never again will we see demonstrations in our Capitol without what I fear will be a show of superior force and firepower. One can only imagine the loss of life that could be if a similar confrontation happens with a well trained, well armed force. A worse case scenario would be a well armed force but poorly trained. I don't believe that in the future any event that is held will be met with a force that will be under manned because of being under estimated. And once again we have deluded ourselves into believing "It can't happen here"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Assault on the Capitol. Those are words that I never thought I would ever see in print or hear on TV. This happens in other countries around the world and we at home just sadly shake our heads and thank God that we live here where such things don't happen. This action has cost us much in the eyes of the world. It will empower thise that seek to do us harm. They will point to this event as just one more event that shows our decline as a leader of the FREE world. It will affect the way the people in authority address similar events. Never again will we see demonstrations in our Capitol without what I fear will be a show of superior force and firepower. One can only imagine the loss of life that could be if a similar confrontation happens with a well trained, well armed force. A worse case scenario would be a well armed force but poorly trained. I don't believe that in the future any event that is held will be met with a force that will be under manned because of being under estimated. And once again we have deluded ourselves into believing "It can't happen here"
                      Don’t worry! They have turned the Capitol into a military zone capable of stopping BLM riot level threats. It’s like the Chaz, except run by those that have your best interest at heart.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        Assault on the Capitol. Those are words that I never thought I would ever see in print or hear on TV. This happens in other countries around the world and we at home just sadly shake our heads and thank God that we live here where such things don't happen. This action has cost us much in the eyes of the world. It will empower thise that seek to do us harm. They will point to this event as just one more event that shows our decline as a leader of the FREE world. It will affect the way the people in authority address similar events. Never again will we see demonstrations in our Capitol without what I fear will be a show of superior force and firepower. One can only imagine the loss of life that could be if a similar confrontation happens with a well trained, well armed force. A worse case scenario would be a well armed force but poorly trained. I don't believe that in the future any event that is held will be met with a force that will be under manned because of being under estimated. And once again we have deluded ourselves into believing "It can't happen here"
                        Why did Nancy and Mitch (who are in charge of the Capitol Police)not heed the warnings about this happening that were on social media? The FBI knew. Why was there no police presence in front of the Capitol building? Something went wrong and now there doesn't seem to be an investigation on what happened. With what we know that the FBI and Capitol Police (who the FBI reported that there was chatter about an attack) knew, there is no way they didn't report to the Capitol Politicians before.

Comment

• "Sund told senators that he waited four-and-a-half hours to receive help from the National Guard, after first asking the House and Senate sergeants at arms that the situation at the Capitol was dire.

"I notified the two Sergeant at Arms by 1:09 p.m. that I urgently needed support and asked them to declare a State of Emergency and authorize the National Guard," he said. "I was advised by Mr. Irving that he needed to run it up the chain of command. I continued to follow up with Mr. Irving, who was with Mr. Stenger at the time, and he advised that he was waiting to hear back from congressional leadership, but expected authorization at any moment."

Irving testified that he had no memory of a call from Sund at 1:09 p.m., prompting Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, to say that the timing was important, and that both men should produce their phone records."

https://justthenews.com/government/c...did-not-signal

Sund was the Capitol Police Chief. He contacted Irving who is the Sergeant of Arms for the House (under Nancy Pelosi's chain of command) at 1:09 p.m. and was told he had to ask (perhaps Pelosi for permission to bring in the National Guard) for permission to bring in the National Guard. They waited 4 hours for any help to arrive.

Calling Nancy Pelosi. Can we please have some help at the Capitol?
                          It would appear that Irving and Pelosi are doing CYA.
                          Last edited by Shockm; February 24, 2021, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi wants a National Commission to investigate the Assault on the Capitol that is dominated by Democrats. It appears she is wanting to pre-determine a hypothesis, and then show why her hypothesis is correct, instead of fact and truth finding. It makes one wonder if she (as the leader of the Capitol Police on the House side) has some fault in what happened. I couldn't find an article spelling out what she is actually doing in a news source because most aren't covering it, but this OPINION piece is from the Wall Street Journal and is pretty balanced in explaining what she is doing, and why it is a bad path to take.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pelosis...on-11614210098

Comment

• The DC National Guard commander said he was not allowed to send troops to the Capitol, in sharp contrast to the city’s George Floyd protests last year, when troops were given immediate permission to deploy.

Trump’s Pentagon Blocked Troops From Getting to the Capitol Riots For Hours, DC National Guard Commander Said

The DC National Guard commander said he was not allowed to send troops to the Capitol, in sharp contrast to the city’s George Floyd protests last year, when troops were given immediate permission to deploy.
                              Walker said that former president Donald Trump’s acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller leveled “unusual” restrictions the day before the riots that required Walker to seek Miller’s permission to move troops or to allow members of a rapid response unit to arm themselves or put on helmets or body armor.

The DC National Guard had 340 troops either deployed or ready to deploy to help DC police handle traffic around the city that day. Walker said he could have had 155 National Guard troops at the Capitol within 20 minutes of getting the order.

Instead, those troops would spend hours waiting for permission to help Capitol Police, who had been hopelessly overwhelmed by rioters.

Walker said he received a “frantic” call from then–Capitol Police chief Steven Sund at 1:49 p.m. to request backup. “Chief Sund, his voice cracking with emotion, indicated there was a dire emergency at the Capitol and he requested the immediate assistance of as many available National Guardsmen that I could muster,” said Walker.
                              Senior military leaders were then looped into the call. But, according to Walker, senior Defense officials Charles Flynn and Walter Piatt said that “it would not be their best military advice to have uniformed guardsmen on the Capitol.” Walker said they cited concerns about the optics of deploying soldiers to the Capitol, as well as the risk of “inflaming” the crowd.

Walker said this was unlike the racial justice protests last year after the death of George Floyd, during which the National Guard was given immediate approval to aid local law enforcement.

For hours, crowds stormed the Capitol on live TV while National Guard troops waited for permission to deploy. At one point, Walker said he loaded troops onto buses without permission in anticipation that they would be given the OK any minute.

That green light wasn’t given until 5:08 p.m., three hours and 19 minutes after the first desperate call for help came in. Miller, in his role as acting defense secretary, actually gave the order at 4:32 p.m., acting Assistant Defense Secretary Robert Salesses said, but for some reason that direction was not relayed to the National Guard for another half hour. No explanation was given for this delay.

“That’s an issue. There were decisions that were being made, there were communications that needed to take place, and there were actions that needed to happen,” said Salesses.
                              This needs to be investigated thoroughly and all those involved (including Trump) that aided and abetted the insurrection need to face felony charges. This behavior and all those who support it cannot be tolerated or it will just happen again. And next time it will be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-guard-capitol

This needs to be investigated thoroughly and all those involved (including Trump) that aided and abetted the insurrection need to face felony charges. This behavior and all those who support it cannot be tolerated or it will just happen again. And next time it will be worse.
                                Unplug and unite!

Comment

Working...
                                X