• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Yeti coolers?
    Probably more expensive.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Did they just find some votes in Fulton County ?
      It’s kinda like they didn’t wanna be inferior to Moderna?

It’s fishy stuff like that which makes people hesitate to inject themselves with 1 year old vaccines.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

These two vaccines are as safe as gummy bear vitamins. If I hear one of you Neanderthals start up with this anti-vaxxer talk I am going to blow a gasket.

Just stop going to Facebook for a while will ya?

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          These two vaccines are as safe as gummy bear vitamins. If I hear one of you Neanderthals start up with this anti-vaxxer talk I am going to blow a gasket.

There’s no reason to think it’s dangerous, but some vaccines are dangerous.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

There’s no reason to think it’s dangerous, but some vaccines are dangerous.
            Which? The ones from the 70's?

Comment

New statement from Pfizer claiming 95% efficacy.

From a supply chain perspective, Pfizer has validated shipping containers that will maintain -70 C for two weeks using dry ice.
              We got our communications from Henry Schein on Tuesday about how to keep it. I quickly found a few different options for ULT storage but considering it took 3 months for our new vaccine fridge to get here I don’t think we’ll be able to make it happen in time.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Which? The ones from the 70's?

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

We got our communications from Henry Schein on Tuesday about how to keep it. I quickly found a few different options for ULT storage but considering it took 3 months for our new vaccine fridge to get here I don’t think we’ll be able to make it happen in time.
                  This type of containment manufacture is ramping up, slowing other items down. You might be surprised that they have ready inventory...or maybe not.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

This type of containment manufacture is ramping up, slowing other items down. You might be surprised that they have ready inventory...or maybe not.
                    Everything is plus 2 weeks for delivery here unless it can fit on a plane.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

How do you know it’s safe? Have you taken it, went 5 years into the future, and have come back and reported everything is hunky dory?

I love how you like to project to people all of the potential aspects of the virus but then when somebody projects potential issues with a vaccine, it’s not received the same and instead, another projection is made. It may end up being completely safe but you have no effing idea if it is or not, unless you’re now proclaiming to be the second coming of Nostradamus.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How do you know it’s safe? Have you taken it, went 5 years into the future, and have come back and reported everything is hunky dory?

I love how you like to project to people all of the potential aspects of the virus but then when somebody projects potential issues with a vaccine, it’s not received the same and instead, another projection is made. It may end up being completely safe but you have no effing idea if it is or not, unless you’re now proclaiming to be the second coming of Nostradamus.
                        Why do you have to go against everything that contributes to eliminating the pandemic? Serious question. I want out of this hell and the only doorway is one being held open by a scientist.

Pfizer had almost 45,000 participants in their phase 3 trial alone. Zero serious side effects. You like to tout the "tiny" "fake" Covid death rate percentage. Can you tell me what death rate 0/45,000 gives us?

You're worried about the potential side effects of a vaccine that was created in 2020, and not the documented long-lasting side-effects of allowing the insidious, alien, Covid-19 into your squishy parts?

Am I arguing with sincere people here? I think not.

Comment

I won't take any vaccine that comes out under a Joe Biden administration. That's how this works right?

Comment

Why do you have to go against everything that contributes to eliminating the pandemic? Serious question. I want out of this hell and the only doorway is one being held open by a scientist.

Pfizer had almost 45,000 participants in their phase 3 trial alone. Zero serious side effects. You like to tout the "tiny" "fake" Covid death rate percentage. Can you tell me what death rate 0/45,000 gives us?

You're worried about the potential side effects of a vaccine that was created in 2020, and not the documented long-lasting side-effects of allowing the insidious, alien, Covid-19 into your squishy parts?

Am I arguing with sincere people here? I think not.
                            So no possible chance of long term effects on any drug? Cool. Good to know.

Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So no possible chance of long term effects on any drug? Cool. Good to know.
                              So you're already starting down that path.

Tell me, which conservative talk show host is already starting up with the anti-vax talk? Honest question because I do not consume any news at this point and haven't for months.

**edit** Did a quick Google. Apparently nothing so far yet in the States.

But in Great Britain they are rockin' already!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...fizers-vaccine

Anti-vaxxers have seized on the promising results of a new coronavirus vaccine, attempting to discredit the Pfizer/BioNTech development on social media within hours of it being announced.

After the news broke that interim analysis suggested the vaccine had 90% effectiveness, “Bill Gates” began trending on Twitter The Microsoft founder has been one of the most popular targets for conspiracy theorists because of his work on vaccines.
                              The Brits have been leading the crazy charge as of late with their 5G tower burning and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                I won't take any vaccine that comes out under a Joe Biden administration. That's how this works right?
                                That's a good angle.

#RESIST for Trumpers will be to do anything and everything to keep the pandemic alive in America in order to hurt Joe Biden. I do think your former leader would be proud of that mindset.

Comment

Working...
                                X