Final Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That doesn't sound like very much to me (but that's just me) and ALL Presidents who had money and went to their house took along Secret Service, etc. Trump just hasn't done much to profit himself from the actual Presidential office. Other Presidents didn't either because they already were wealthy, but I'm not sure I can think of a one who wasn't a politician besides Trump.
    Its not a big deal to me either, but the money being spent is going to his businesses. But I guess when all your homes are in hotels and your businesses, it's different than having ranches out in the middle of nowhere.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

If one discounts that half of what biden said was a blatant lie, and that's a conservative guess, he did a decent job.

Trump haters with TDS better pray, the ones who aren't atheist that is, which is most if not all, for some good news about the infection rates of covid jumping in the next week. It's their only chance...

NOOOOOO.png

Comment

Working...
      X