Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Election: Get out and vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes you do. Iirc, you had a story about her and a golf course or maybe that was another one of your woke girlfriends.
    Stop fantasizing. I said liberal women make great lovers and briefly mentioned my experience with a couple.

The latest gal I was seeing was not liberal. She even had a kid that wore a Trump 2020 mask.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Stop fantasizing. I said liberal women make great lovers and briefly mentioned my experience with a couple.

The latest gal I was seeing was not liberal. She even had a kid that wore a Trump 2020 mask.
      Tough break up?
      Livin the dream

Comment

But beyond all that hindsight, had everybody just worn the masks 24/7 outside their homes from the beginning, we'd be in so much better shape. That is ALL on Trump.
        And if President Trump did just that...what do you think the left would say. 100% they would've said the President is a tyrant and is killing our economy by shutting the United States down for 6 weeks. The MSM would have had a field day with that causing more division than what we hear about today.

And then consider the rioters and protesters that would be out in full force professing the MSM's false narrative agenda that President Trump doesn't know what the hell he's doing by shutting down for 6 weeks. How would you successfully shut them (rioters/protesters) down and keep them home so the disease doesn't spread???
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

So all I have to do is live my life in exile for a year and a half because the selfish sheep have no sense of accountability or consideration for others? Spoken like a true liberal.

And I socially distance as much for my safety as my loved ones and others I may never meet. It's just the moral and strategic play for mankind.

March 1st: 6 weeks of intense lockdowns, followed by a centralized and robust testing and contract-tracing operation (manned by the military), along with a cogent and consistent message from our president, as well as punitive measures locally for non-compliance, and today we would be living fairly normal lives. We would have under 50k deaths, most cities would have tiny hotspots, and the lion's share of the contract tracing efforts would in the dense communities.

Yes, fairly normal means we can go to restaurants, we can go to basketball games, we can go to the mall, but of course we wear a mask until the vaccination campaign is fully operational. Then we'd be able to drop the masks.

A hardcore 6 week shutdown NATIONWIDE would have nearly snuffed the virus out. I'm talking 100% compliance. After that it would be a military operation because, make no mistake, we are at war.

You cannot do ANYTHING half measure against one of the most infectious viruses we've ever seen. It must be TOTAL. But the good news is, the lifecycle of the coronavirus is relatively short. We only have to be intense for a few weeks.

“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Dr. Nabarro said.

But beyond all that hindsight, had everybody just worn the masks 24/7 outside their homes from the beginning, we'd be in so much better shape. That is ALL on Trump.
          The data shows the US has been better about wearing masks than most of the western world since early in the pandemic despite anything trump has said.

I disagree with you that anything coming from the federal level was ever going to make much difference. This pandemic was always going to be “hindsight is 20/20” no matter who was in charge.

Comment

So all I have to do is live my life in exile for a year and a half because the selfish sheep have no sense of accountability or consideration for others? Spoken like a true liberal.

And I socially distance as much for my safety as my loved ones and others I may never meet. It's just the moral and strategic play for mankind.

March 1st: 6 weeks of intense lockdowns, followed by a centralized and robust testing and contract-tracing operation (manned by the military), along with a cogent and consistent message from our president, as well as punitive measures locally for non-compliance, and today we would be living fairly normal lives. We would have under 50k deaths, most cities would have tiny hotspots, and the lion's share of the contract tracing efforts would in the dense communities.

Yes, fairly normal means we can go to restaurants, we can go to basketball games, we can go to the mall, but of course we wear a mask until the vaccination campaign is fully operational. Then we'd be able to drop the masks.

A hardcore 6 week shutdown NATIONWIDE would have nearly snuffed the virus out. I'm talking 100% compliance. After that it would be a military operation because, make no mistake, we are at war.

You cannot do ANYTHING half measure against one of the most infectious viruses we've ever seen. It must be TOTAL. But the good news is, the lifecycle of the coronavirus is relatively short. We only have to be intense for a few weeks.

lmao
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Tough break up?
              Ohh... not too bad. I've certainly had worse. Out of town romances are not easy. Things got a little weird so I pulled the plug. She talked in her sleep too which was disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Dr. Nabarro said.

The data shows the US has been better about wearing masks than most of the western world since early in the pandemic despite anything trump has said.

I disagree with you that anything coming from the federal level was ever going to make much difference. This pandemic was always going to be “hindsight is 20/20” no matter who was in charge.
                Your information from the WHO is regarding from today going forward; it certainly wasn't their opinion last January. Lockdowns clearly work as evidenced by nearly all of the Asian countries and a few others. But it has to be uniform, with 100% compliance.

The data on the US wearing masks is obviously not at the beginning of the pandemic. Nobody had proper masks in America from the onset. I was giving my personal stash of Chinese KN95's to hospital workers. And once everybody did have access, Trump started spouting out his rectum about it being a personal choice. The ONLY way we have a great effect on this pandemic is to lock down hard from the start with everybody wearing some form of face covering every second they are out in public.

Hindsight is 20/20, but Trump stepped on his own dick (and ours) about as much as he could through it all. It is not even up for debate that his politicization of masks and social distancing cost American lives. Just listen to some of the fine folks on here parrot Trumpian propaganda. They literally would debate the existence of gravity if Trump Tweeted his dubiosity on the issue.

Comment

Your information from the WHO is regarding from today going forward; it certainly wasn't their opinion last January. Lockdowns clearly work as evidenced by nearly all of the Asian countries and a few others. But it has to be uniform, with 100% compliance.

The data on the US wearing masks is obviously not at the beginning of the pandemic. Nobody had proper masks in America from the onset. I was giving my personal stash of Chinese KN95's to hospital workers. And once everybody did have access, Trump started spouting out his rectum about it being a personal choice. The ONLY way we have a great effect on this pandemic is to lock down hard from the start with everybody wearing some form of face covering every second they are out in public.

Hindsight is 20/20, but Trump stepped on his own dick (and ours) about as much as he could through it all. It is not even up for debate that his politicization of masks and social distancing cost American lives. Just listen to some of the fine folks on here parrot Trumpian propaganda. They literally would debate the existence of gravity if Trump Tweeted his dubiosity on the issue.
                  Everything is up for debate. To suggest otherwise is obtuse. Even with the politization, the general US public has followed suggestions greater than nearly all western countries. If you need sources, I’ve provided them in the past and am happy to do so again. If you have sources that prove otherwise, I am more than happy to review them, but I will warn that they are hard to find because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

To compare what was possible in Asian countries is apples and oranges. No one would have ever considered your proposed lockdown solution at the time. EVER. You may want to review the findings of the WHO again. I’m not sure they said what you think they said...

Again, the bigger issue is the expectation in our society for the federal government to fix everything. Your proposed hotspot and contact tracing initiatives MUST happen at the local level. Trying to do that across a country as big as ours is asinine. But we as a society have been taught to rely on the federal government to the point that attempting to do it at that scale is a pipe dream, regardless of administration.

Comment

Un huh...

Waffler.jpg ; D

Comment

I've come to a personal decision regarding the upcoming presidential election. I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

That is great to hear. I hope that means you are also going to sit out posting anymore garbage also.

Never mind, wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So Revenge is sitting it out too? LOL
                        Nope, I already voted, and for the first time in memory, I voted a straight ticket. Including against all the idiots on the Texas Supreme court.

If you were in Texas, I would have cancelled your vote out.

I'm hoping we retire a few state-wide office holders down here. One party rule never works well. It brings out the cranks, kooks and the echo chamber crowd.

My only regret is that our felony-committing (and COVID denying) Attorney General was not on the ticket.....he's evidently committed yet another felony. He makes Jim Mattox look like a monk in a religious order.
                        https://www.expressnews.com/opinion/...t-15625750.php

Perhaps his wife can bail him out by writing a bill giving him retroactive immunity (like she tried to do last time).

Comment

Comment

That's the problem, you have to be sane!

Comment

What we need is for the President's ban on critical race theory at the federal level to be reversed, because we don't have enough diversity politics in this country. We. Need. More. Of. It. #BuildBackBetter

critical theory.jpg

Comment

Saying all white people are racist, is...

Racist.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X