Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Election: Get out and vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

It’s obvious that you are going to believe whatever you want regardless of reality. That’s fine.

For others who aren’t beyond hope I just ask to please just use the amazing tool we have at our fingertips to research stuff you hear before spreading it further especially when it’s in regard to serious allegations such as election fraud.
    I also ask that everyone look into intersectionality and critical theory to see for yourself that it’s nothing but a bunch of racist lefties.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Politifact fact checked the claim of dead people voting. They determined that since dead people can't do anything because they are dead, then they could not have voted.

Fact check: False.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        If only the roles were reversed... lol

I'm sure pie would be all tranquil and civil and spreading the "the system works" fallacy all over the place. Not to mention, there wouldn't be any rioting, or violence, or unrest either.
        Actually on Tuesday and Wednesday when it looked like Trump was going to win the thought of election fraud didn’t cross my mind. It was more a reflection upon the fact that despite everything I personally found objectionable about the Trump administration people still voted for him in droves. Like, he received the second most votes of any presidential candidate in the history of our country. It was a pretty humbling moment. Even though Biden won I’m still trying to process exactly what that means going forward because like it or not, for good or bad Trump has left a mark on American politics that isn’t going to quickly fade.

Comment

Actually on Tuesday and Wednesday when it looked like Trump was going to win the thought of election fraud didn’t cross my mind. It was more a reflection upon the fact that despite everything I personally found objectionable about the Trump administration people still voted for him in droves. Like, he received the second most votes of any presidential candidate in the history of our country. It was a pretty humbling moment. Even though Biden won I’m still trying to process exactly what that means going forward because like it or not, for good or bad Trump has left a mark on American politics that isn’t going to quickly fade.
          Probably ought to make a list of all those that voted Trump. Maybe re-education camps.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Politifact fact checked the claim of dead people voting. They determined that since dead people can't do anything because they are dead, then they could not have voted.

Fact check: False.
            Speaking of dead people, what if you have the situation where a person gets a mail-in ballot. They fill it out, put it in the envelope, and drive to the post office to drop it off. But on the way there, they are in an accident and are killed. Can that ballot be counted?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Speaking of dead people, what if you have the situation where a person gets a mail-in ballot. They fill it out, put it in the envelope, and drive to the post office to drop it off. But on the way there, they are in an accident and are killed. Can that ballot be counted?
              I don’t believe so. I read about a girl who mailed in her ballot then died of cancer or something similar before the election whose vote was not accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Would that be the equivalent of a dimpled chad, a hanging chad, or a pregnant chad?
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• No states have certified their votes yet despite canvassing being the fail safe certification that has already occurred. Weird.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    No states have certified their votes yet despite canvassing being the fail safe certification that has already occurred. Weird.
                    Probably because they in process or haven’t started yet. Many states aren’t required to finalize for weeks. Not weird. Normal.

Comment

No states have certified their votes yet despite canvassing being the fail safe certification that has already occurred. Weird.
                      Here’s more information for you if really care which I suspect you don’t.

Comment

Probably because they in process or haven’t started yet. Many states aren’t required to finalize for weeks. Not weird. Normal.
                        You missed it...just saying that canvassing captured all problems isn’t an accurate statement because the canvassing hasn’t been completed.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

You missed it...just saying that canvassing captured all problems isn’t an accurate statement because the canvassing hasn’t been completed.
                          “Even if the error hadn’t been caught already it would have been found during the canvassing process.”

Accurate, although I suppose I could have added the word eventually to provide maximum clarity for the people who don’t seem able to understand the process.

Comment

• Press conference by Trump attorney's on 2020 election fraud allegations and evidence -- essentially an opening statement/an overview:

Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 19, 2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Press conference by Trump attorney's on 2020 election fraud allegations and evidence -- essentially an opening statement/an overview:

So what does the attorney general say about all this? Has anybody credible came out with some concern. I mean unless some law enforcement agencies like the FBI get involved who can do some computer forensic analysis, this is just getting embarrassing. Put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X