X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He would be worse than Fetterman without handlers and CHEAT sheets

Comment

• More Biden Loon-Acy:

Biden just spoke to Yoon at length, he even says it, yet he doesn’t even remember his name.

Comment

• An FBI whistleblower knows where the evidence is buried -- and Sens. Chuck Grassley and James Comer have brought their shovels.

Comment

• President Joe Biden on Thursday thanked U.S. Air Force Academy graduates for choosing “service over self” but said they now have the “great privilege” of leading in a world that will only get more confusing in the years to come. “Graduates, you made a noble choice to lead a life of service,” Biden told more than 900 cadets in remarks on the sun-splashed field at Falcon Stadium in Colorado.

Joe faw down

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            He was trying to do his cute little 'quick step trot' to show the world how stable he is and "down goes Frazier!" As my pappy used to say, "he went down like a sack of potatoes". Then of course he 'points' at something that caused his fall, when it was his own two feet.

At least Trump didn't fall... "I said, 'General, there is no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my ass, general."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jimmy Failla @jimmyfailla

Hunter’s laptop photos hit the internet an hour ago and I’ve already seen so many penises I feel like I’m on a women’s swimming team.

Comment

Jimmy Failla @jimmyfailla

Hunter’s laptop photos hit the internet an hour ago and I’ve already seen so many penises I feel like I’m on a women’s swimming team.
                Now that’s funny right there!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Rich Lowry @RichLowry

Glad he’s OK. But anyone who has had an elderly parent in decline knows that once the falls start, they don’t stop. It’s insane that Democrats are in a position where they consider Biden their strongest 2024 candidate

Comment

Rich Lowry @RichLowry

Glad he’s OK. But anyone who has had an elderly parent in decline knows that once the falls start, they don’t stop. It’s insane that Democrats are in a position where they consider Biden their strongest 2024 candidate
                    Your right, they probably need Fetterman, AOC or Kamala to run in his place. The Dems are so dumb that they think these are the smartest people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Your right, they probably need Fetterman, AOC or Kamala to run in his place. The Dems are so dumb that they think these are the smartest people.
                      Umm...no. The ones in control know who and what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Umm...no. The ones in control know who and what they are.
                        It was about the strongest candidates, not about who is in control. Those in control like dumb a$$es as their president.

Comment

• woah

Comment

• Joe should be indicted. FBI hides (hides their own corruption) information from Congress, by redacting the (tapes) corruption proof.

Grassley: Burisma executive who allegedly paid Biden has audio recordings of conversations with Joe, Hunter

Biden was allegedly paid $5M by a high-level Burisma executive as part of a bribery scheme

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gra...ith-joe-hunter

Comment

• Transgender Influencer Goes Topless at White House Pride Event

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Transgender Influencer Goes Topless at White House Pride Event

I think if we are gonna allow the toplessness at the White House, Trump would bring better 'talent'

Hot chick pride month. Let them prance around. Just need a flag.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X