Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Some States are so flush with stimulus cash from last years Biden Trillion Dollar Covid Stimulus Bill that they are giving it back to their citizens. I guess they could refuse the money, but that’s not going to happen. Kansas isn’t one of the states. Maybe we spent i5 on caching testing, etc. No wonder we have inflation but it no longer seems like an emergency. In fact, it didn’t seem like an emergency last year either.

https://www.cnbc.com/select/states-a...imulus-checks/

Comment

• CIA Director employed CCP members.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          Some States are so flush with stimulus cash from last years Biden Trillion Dollar Covid Stimulus Bill that they are giving it back to their citizens. I guess they could refuse the money, but that’s not going to happen. Kansas isn’t one of the states. Maybe we spent i5 on caching testing, etc. No wonder we have inflation but it no longer seems like an emergency. In fact, it didn’t seem like an emergency last year either.

https://www.cnbc.com/select/states-a...imulus-checks/
          Giving money to people is a really bad idea in an inflationary economy.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• The far left is now in charge of this country and I'm afraid it signals the end of our great republic.

I don't consider it Biden's decision. He's not in charge. Charging the tax payers for 20 grand of school debt per person that has it could be the moronic decision ever made by politicians, and that says a lot.

I completely understand why some people call for violence. They feel like they are out of choices. It's very difficult to put up with this ****.

I hate DC and everyone in it.

Time to buy more guns and more ammo. Come and get me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              The far left is now in charge of this country and I'm afraid it signals the end of our great republic.

I don't consider it Biden's decision. He's not in charge. Charging the tax payers for 20 grand of school debt per person that has it could be the moronic decision ever made by politicians, and that says a lot.

I completely understand why some people call for violence. They feel like they are out of choices. It's very difficult to put up with this ****.

Debt cancelling as a means to garner favor with a citizenry has been a thing all the way back to Roman times and has NEVER worked. It is one of the most asinine and idiotic things a government can do. It is not cancelling anything. It is putting the burden for paying it on to someone elses shoulders other than the person who initiated the debt in the first place. We have the lowest unemployment in 50 years (even lower for college graduates) and why in the hell do we need to "forgive" the student loans? You are most likely putting the burden from college graduates on to the average worker who already can't afford to pay more. So so so so stupid!

Comment

The far left is now in charge of this country and I'm afraid it signals the end of our great republic.

No way this is constitutional, right???

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

No way this is constitutional, right???
                  Not at all. Scary Nancy even said so last year:

"People think that the President of the United States has the power for debt forgiveness; he does not," Pelosi said in July last year. "He can postpone, he can delay, but he does not have that power. That has to be an act of Congress."

Comment

• Screenshot 2022-08-24 103118.jpg

Comment

• While the individual cap is $125,000, households earning under $250,000 will also be eligible.

Comment

• Perhaps I should have held off on paying mine off. I'm 100% against this, but if it were going to happen I wouldn't have objected to getting the benefit that others would be getting as well.

Plus that would be thousands of dollars still in my bank account to go towards other things that have been put on hold because of me paying them off.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Is this a done deal?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just another money laundering scheme. Fed money going to colleges. Tuition getting higher (but no one ever cries about that) no, it's the loans! But we'll call out gas producers as gougers. And god-forbid anyone have a business that's profitable, they need to pay their 'fair share'.

Government is out of control. Our citizens are worthless takers with no responsability. Colleges are leftist institutions stealing money, now from people who didn't even think about attending.

Horseshit.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• President Biden announced his plan Wednesday to forgive the student loan debt of some borrowers. Follow here for the latest live news updates and reactions.

There's also zero justification for extending the no payment holiday. Let me modify that comment, the only reason to do it is to not piss off millions of derelicts living in mom's basement in the hopes they'll stay sober enough to vote in November.

Paid off my loans and my wife's undergraduate and post graduate degree and I have no beef that I will miss out on this welfare. We saved for our kids education so that we wouldn't have to take out loans. Now we get pay for other people's education too, but the worst part is, apparently we're the ones at fault.

Really getting tired at the lack of accountability, but we shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Just another money laundering scheme. Fed money going to colleges. Tuition getting higher (but no one ever cries about that) no, it's the loans! But we'll call out gas producers as gougers. And god-forbid anyone have a business that's profitable, they need to pay their 'fair share'.

Government is out of control. Our citizens are worthless takers with no responsability. Colleges are leftist institutions stealing money, now from people who didn't even think about attending.

Horseshit.
                                Hundred ****ing percent. I don't even care if they give out the welfare as long as the schools paid for it. They got the money, why anyone else should have to pay it back defies common sense, right and wrong, etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X