No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives = "Christian Coalition" = respect your elders.

So why is it every time you hear a Conservative speak, he/she is mocking Joe Biden because of his age and cognitive decline?

Our group accepted Trump and all his moral warts because he "Owned the Libs" like nobody else, but did they throw their entire moral compass out with the bathwater in the process?

Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

1 Timothy 5:1-2

Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, younger women as sisters, in all purity.
    23From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of boys came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24Then he turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Suddenly two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.…
    Any Republican/Conservative/Libertarian in here still believe in God?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Conservatives = "Christian Coalition" = respect your elders.

So why is it every time you hear a Conservative speak, he/she is mocking Joe Biden because of his age and cognitive decline?

Our group accepted Trump and all his moral warts because he "Owned the Libs" like nobody else, but did they throw their entire moral compass out with the bathwater in the process?

Spoken like a lifelong Republican.

Biden has lied more and said more damaging things than Trump ever did.

Where were your Christian morals at when trashing Trump?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Conservatives = "Christian Coalition" = respect your elders.

Conservatives aren't real Christians, another "original" take by Cold. Man you really have given up haven't you.

And of course rhis makes you you come across as a total hypocrite.
        Last edited by jdmee; January 20, 2022, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Please don't feed the troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Please don't feed the troll.
            Please don't confuse trolling with someone making an incredibly astute point, uncovering blatant hypocrisy, while causing the offending parties to check themselves in shame.

Comment

Please don't confuse trolling with someone making an incredibly astute point, uncovering blatant hypocrisy, while causing the offending parties to check themselves in shame.
              When you are the ONLY person who believes you were making an incredibly astute point, that is trolling. And by the way, I just made an incredibly astute point if I may say so myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

When you are the ONLY person who believes you were making an incredibly astute point, that is trolling. And by the way, I just made an incredibly astute point if I may say so myself.
                Riiiiiight...

Comment

• nice opinion piece

Comment

Riiiiiight...

Here comes another astute point (I see how Cold can be driven by this astute thing). Why is it you are literally the only SN poster (I might have missed one other) who foams at the mouth over the success of Biden and Fauci? I mean they have clearly been proven to have Farve-spoken over many aspects of the pandemic. Has he shut down the virus as he said a year ago he would...NO. Now go back to your mama's basement.

Another astute point (I am beginning to love this astute theme). You have almost zero "likes" when it comes to your takes on this subject. Look at the "likes" other SN members have that dominate this thread.

Comment

Here comes another astute point (I see how Cold can be driven by this astute thing). Why is it you are literally the only SN poster (I might have missed one other) who foams at the mouth over the success of Biden and Fauci? I mean they have clearly been proven to have Farve-spoken over many aspects of the pandemic. Has he shut down the virus as he said a year ago he would...NO. Now go back to your mama's basement.

Another astute point (I am beginning to love this astute theme). You have almost zero "likes" when it comes to your takes on this subject. Look at the "likes" other SN members have that dominate this thread.
                      LoL.

If I formulated my posts based on the number of likes they would receive, I would be just like you and all the others - mired neck-deep in delusion/herd mentality.

You are not talking to the "11th smartest guy on Shockernet"....... not by a long shot.

Here's a post where I attempted to conjure the spirit of our very own WuDrWu , a man who exemplifies groupthink at the very highest level, and see just how many likes I could garner:

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...94#post1242194

I think I had more than 14 at one time, I'm sure drawing attention to it will cause more to drop off. You guys are so predictable lol.

Why is it you are literally the only SN poster (I might have missed one other) who foams at the mouth over the success of Biden and Fauci?
                      Comments like these immediately disqualify you from being taking seriously. I have never foamed at the mouth over Biden. I call a spade a spade. Fauci, on the other hand, is almost beyond reproach. The consummate professional.

Comment

• Trolly Troll Troll...

Comment

LoL.

If I formulated my posts based on the number of likes they would receive, I would be just like you and all the others - mired neck-deep in delusion/herd mentality.

You are not talking to the "11th smartest guy on Shockernet"....... not by a long shot.

Here's a post where I attempted to conjure the spirit of our very own WuDrWu , a man who exemplifies groupthink at the very highest level, and see just how many likes I could garner:

https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...94#post1242194

I think I had more than 14 at one time, I'm sure drawing attention to it will cause more to drop off. You guys are so predictable lol.

Comments like these immediately disqualify you from being taking seriously. I have never foamed at the mouth over Biden. I call a spade a spade. Fauci, on the other hand, is almost beyond reproach. The consummate professional.
                          You just DQ'd me from being taken seriously then immediately qualified my statement by stating Fauci is beyond reproach...or in other words foaming at the mouth. Nice try, but middle school debating skills won't qualify you as being taken seriously. Bye, bye back to the basement.

Comment

There’s quite a few libs on the board and apparently dozens and dozens of “PMs” congratulating him on the “job” he’s doing on here… but yet not a single like.

Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

There’s quite a few libs on the board and apparently dozens and dozens of “PMs” congratulating him on the “job” he’s doing on here… but yet not a single like.
                              Maybe my "like" button is broken?

Seriously though, I am a conservative (clearly known by the Libbies on here), yet I am 100% unplugged from the machine that controls you guys which makes me appear to be an enemy to all (a state my online persona was designed to flourish in). I am alone on a political island. My comments while consistent, will appear unpredictable to all. I am... a true original. I am... CB.

T

Comment

Maybe my "like" button is broken?

Seriously though, I am a conservative (clearly known by the Libbies on here), yet I am 100% unplugged from the machine that controls you guys which makes me appear to be an enemy to all (a state my online persona was designed to flourish in). I am alone on a political island. My comments while consistent, will appear unpredictable to all. I am... a true original. I am... CB.

T

You are the conservative that Libbs build their around. If a conservative like you took office, fascism would reign supreme.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X