Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The other day, I broke the law. I forgot my mask when entering a box store and my mind was totally on my task, until I had gotten what I needed off of the shelf. By the time I saw others with masks, I regretted it, but I thought, it's -2 degrees outside, and I'm not going out to get the mask now. I went through the checkout line, and didn't make eye contact with the employees. I made it through without getting arrested. Whew. What an adventure. I could have been a "convict" with orange coveralls, if Clod had his way.

By the way, I wouldn't have made a scene if an employee would have confronted me. I would have asked for a mask first if they had one for me to use. I have a feeling that I'm not the only one who occasionally forgets, and this time I didn't remember until inside the store. Crazy world we live in, but I'm sorry, masks aren't natural.
    That's the benefit of fines, they help us to "remember" a lot better.

If the fine for coasting through stop signs was lifted today, I'd never come to a full stop again.

No, masks are not natural, neither are condoms. Both serve a purpose.
    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; February 22, 2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• And what’s that purpose? To slow the spread? Well that has happened. Now what?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• With no accomplishments to boast of, deepening national divisions, and an embarrassing array of hypocrisy and scandal, this administration's incompetence has been on full display.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If the fine for coasting through stop signs was lifted today, I'd never come to a full stop again.
          obviously not true

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              Huh, what were we talking about?

Makes me wonder if he is wearing any pants!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

obviously not true
                I run 90% of the stop signs I meet in parking lots. Of course I'm driving very slow. There's also stop signs I meet on normal roads with plenty of visibility where I could just slow down and proceed, but I stop because... you never know who's watchin' from behind a bush. Traffic laws are in place to deal with the lowest common denominator. Same with mask fines. Anybody with half a brain knows to wear a mask when around strangers during a pandemic. But you have those clowns out there and that's what a mandate w/ teeth is for. To keep them from being the rotten egg that spoils the bunch.

I hope that's clear enough for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The $1.9 trillion coronavirus stimulus package being pushed by President Biden puts more than $1 billion toward "socially disadvantaged" farmers and related groups — including an equity commission, agricultural training and other assistance to advance racial justice in farming.

Biden $1.9T coronavirus stimulus package includes $1B for racial justice provisions for farmers

Coronavirus relief bill seeks to address 'long legacy of discrimination ... baked into USDA programs'
                    The $1.9 trillion coronavirus stimulus package being pushed by President Biden puts more than $1 billion toward "socially disadvantaged" farmers and related groups — including an equity commission, agricultural training and other assistance to advance racial justice in farming.

"Socially disadvantaged" farmers are defined as those who are part of a group that has been discriminated against because of their race or ethnicity.

"By denying or delaying Black farmers the same loans, subsidies and other payments made to white farmers, USDA engaged in systematic racism that led to a dramatic decline in the number of Black farmers. This is not in dispute," John Boyd, president of the National Black Farmers Association, told Fox News in a statement.
                    Here's an example of a racist dog whistle. Who the **** knows what USDA farmer racism means, but $1B is .053% of the stimulus package. Fox News decides to make it a trigger article. This is why they call us racists. Biden is sending a token, 1/1,900dths of a bill to appease his black voters (farmers?) and you can hear the high pitched squeals coming from the usual propagandizers/dividers/"racists"(?)...

Unplug.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-black-farmers

Here's an example of a racist dog whistle. Who the **** knows what USDA farmer racism means, but $1B is .053% of the stimulus package. Fox News decides to make it a trigger article. This is why they call us racists. Biden is sending a token, 1/1,900dths of a bill to appease his black voters (farmers?) and you can hear the high pitched squeals coming from the usual propagandizers/dividers/"racists"(?)...

Unplug.
                      It's almost like we shouldn't let the government know our race in the first place. Then when loan time came, they wouldn't know which ones to discriminate against.

I would love to see an investigation into this and start throwing some of these racist government bureaucrats at the USDA in jail.

This is the problem with 'systemic' everything. You blame a big blob of nothing as a way of redirecting pork to your voting base. But the bad apples stay on to do their racist things. That makes zero sense.

No. At some point, there is an individual person that is choosing to be racist!!! Find an application that was denied or delayed based on race. Find the person who reviewed it and denied it. And nail his/her/they/xe's ass to the effing wall! An example needs to be made. The system is not racist. People in the system are racist. 'Systemic' is a cop out. Show me the people!

But, something tells me that will never happen. Because if that happened, the problem would eventually go away. Then they couldn't keep blaming this perpetual 'systemic' thing to scare people and justify their grandiose payoff scheme.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        It's almost like we shouldn't let the government know our race in the first place. Then when loan time came, they wouldn't know which ones to discriminate against.
                        Sounds logical. But I think the discrimination happens when a brutha walks into a bank full of whites in Nowhere, Ks and asks to fill out a loan form. The service person probably has to hold back laughter as they hand it over. We didn't have online loan apps back in the day.

Or there's no history of discrimination at all. The point of my post was to pull back the curtain once again. It's 1/1900 of the bill. Trump pandered to his base more than any president in the history of the world, Biden will pander to his just the same (SJW's). Be cognizant of that fact, don't get triggered, and let's all try and be peaceful for a few years while we dig ourselves out of this mess. Our nation needs to heal a lot of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I would love to see an investigation into this and start throwing some of these racist government bureaucrats at the USDA in jail.

This is the problem with 'systemic' everything. You blame a big blob of nothing as a way of redirecting pork to your voting base. But the bad apples stay on to do their racist things. That makes zero sense.

No. At some point, there is an individual person that is choosing to be racist!!! Find an application that was denied or delayed based on race. Find the person who reviewed it and denied it. And nail his/her/they/xe's ass to the effing wall! An example needs to be made. The system is not racist. People in the system are racist. 'Systemic' is a cop out. Show me the people!

But, something tells me that will never happen. Because if that happened, the problem would eventually go away. Then they couldn't keep blaming this perpetual 'systemic' thing to scare people and justify their grandiose payoff scheme.
                          Critical Race Theory is pretty much standard and accepted democrat thought today. To disagree with it, is to be branded a racist and white supremacy supporting person yourself when one is in democrat circles, on the west and east coasts. This is a Balanced POV Heritage Foundation article on CRT from a historical perspective regarding the origins.

https://www.heritage.org/civil-socie...cussion-racism

Comment

• Calls for unity are a joke at this point. You can't s#it on 75 million people for 4 years trying to remove the 1st elected president, who fulfilled most of his campaign promises, while you attempt to remove him from office by accusing him of the very thing your party is guilty of.
                            unity my ass! Not going to happen.

Comment

• Big drama. Biden says we have 9 years to save the world. He kills 11,000 good oil pipeline jobs. However, Russia to Germany oil pipeline is moving forward.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate...rs-john-kerry/

Comment

• "I think it's a very appropriate way to think of it, so it is directly related to the warming, even though your instinct is to say, wait a minute, this is the new Ice Age. But it's not," Kerry said. "It is coming from the global warming and it threatens all the normal weather patterns."

There’s some Orwellian double-speak for ya.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X