Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Maria B Interview of Senator Ron Johnson Regarding His Committee's Report on the Biden Clan.

Joe Biden is as "Corrupt" as any Politician in American History. A Politician (Vice President) shouldn't use their power to help their kids become rich. He can give his kids money if he wants, but NOT JOBS, and CONNECTIONS to China and Ukraine. It turned Hunter Biden into a Millionaire.

It's laughable that anyone defends him, and our Democrat friends who accuse Trump of corruption, and turn their backs on Biden, are crazy. Trump's kids have done nothing illegal but of course, rich people benefit their children with their money. It happens all of the time. I'm not rich but I help my kids. Who doesn't?

Comment

Mkay...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Biden is a moron, a criminal, and probably a pedophile, and it's 50-50 he becomes President of the USA

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Mkay...

Of course plastic pelosi wants this!! She knows that he is going to absolutely get owned in any fair debate or that Joe will say something weird or lose his temper and shake his finger at us.

Comment

Mkay...

Her hair looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Her hair looks nice.
              Maybe she was "set up" again.

Comment

Mkay...

A potential leader of the free world incapable of participating in a debate? Makes sense.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Biden disparaging troops including calling them stupid bastards and slow. Think the MSM will report this? Not a chance!!

Comment

There's plenty to tear apart with Sleepy Joe, but I don't think this is one of those times.

This was 4+ years ago and even to a partisan like me, he was trying to be funny. He failed miserably, and it was a monumentally poor choice of a joke, but that's what it was imho.

Again, plenty of things to hammer BIden on, this just makes conservatives look petty.

Comment

Creepy Joe Biden is the kind of man that marches to the beat of a different dumb......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          There's plenty to tear apart with Sleepy Joe, but I don't think this is one of those times.

This was 4+ years ago and even to a partisan like me, he was trying to be funny. He failed miserably, and it was a monumentally poor choice of a joke, but that's what it was imho.

Again, plenty of things to hammer BIden on, this just makes conservatives look petty.
                          Yes, but it is easier to believe he has a disdain for them, which makes it harder to be taken in a joking light. Plus, Biden seems to be a genuinely bitter dude. He wants to act like lunch bucket joe, but his history of pumping up his own shitty and hollow accomplishments, reeks of insecurity. So being around a group of Alphas probably put him on edge to begin with. Then they didn't respond appropriately to make him look good, and you get this. Plus, he probably went back to his sugar daddy, Obama and the rest of his soy boy staffers and said, "Look, I called all those rubes morons to their faces and they were too stupid to even know!"

So, he gets no benefit of the doubt. He's a corrupt ***** and should be given no quarter.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Seems about right...

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I don't necessarily disagree. Just drawing the comparison between how the outright false claim about Trump disparaging vets was about as big of a stretch yet the MSM jumped on an unconfirmed report and ran with it like it was gospel.

Also, I am not sure you can definitively say he was "joking". He might have wanted it to come off that way, but he is a bitter dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Yes, but it is easier to believe he has a disdain for them, which makes it harder to be taken in a joking light. Plus, Biden seems to be a genuinely bitter dude. He wants to act like lunch bucket joe, but his history of pumping up his own shitty and hollow accomplishments, reeks of insecurity. So being around a group of Alphas probably put him on edge to begin with. Then they didn't respond appropriately to make him look good, and you get this. Plus, he probably went back to his sugar daddy, Obama and the rest of his soy boy staffers and said, "Look, I called all those rubes morons to their faces and they were too stupid to even know!"

So, he gets no benefit of the doubt. He's a corrupt ***** and should be given no quarter.
                                That's probably closer to the truth, based upon what we already know. When I was in the service, and now, no officer I ever knew of would address the troops so patronizingly. Does he think he's Patton or something?

Just the fact that biden would compare his President to goebbels reveals what a dangerously ignorant politician he is. Worse than a fool. Does his party support this kind of flippant agitation? Oh, wait...
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 27, 2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X