Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I wonder, in the last say 10 years, how many of the same people are in DC?

The people that blame each other for the problems......how many of them (on both sides) were there, one way or the other, a DECADE ago?

Include Congress men and women that became Senators....or VP etc. What do you think that % is?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Biden has issued 535 orders on immigration alone.

535 times he tweaked the law by going around democracy.

Now he wants you to believe it's Congress's fault.

From Trump to Biden, no laws changed, only the enforcement of law did.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    In the interest of transparency which Old Joe is so adamant about when will we see the results of his toxicology report.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Jim Geraghty @jimgeraghty

Say what you will, Joe Biden was fired up like we've rarely seen him last night.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    yep

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    And it just further supports what I've been saying for some time. You can hate Trump, you can choose not to support Trump for whatever reasons you deem relevant, even if they happen to be completely made up. But you cannot ignore that there are UNELECTED people running this country by manipulating and controlling the current President, and that is by definition a coup.

You want to talk about Democracy being under attack? It's NOT under attack...it DOES NOT EXIST under this regime. We have unelected people making the highest decisions in the White House. If that doesn't scare you and sicken you, then **** you.

At least you KNOW Trump is in charge.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    The Lincoln Riley memes last night were hilarious.

And it was just another example of his tenuous hold on his control. He was prepared for MGT and had her button at the ready and (ostensibly) a prepared response.

Yet, because he got further fired up (he was already yelling the entire speech trying to look alive) he got mad and flustered, called her Lincoln Riley instead of Laken Riley, then I think tried to minimize her murder by attempting to make a point that it was just one murder, when tens of thousands of Americans kill other Americans by saying "legals" but you can't tell if he said "legals" or "illegals" (I thought he mumbled illegals but it's so mumbled I don't think anyone can say definitively). And IF that was his prepared answer....to say "yeah it's terrible, but it's just one murder while tens of thousands of legals kill tens of thousands of legals and that's a lot worse".....then he and his handlers are MORONS.

And if the comment was off the cuff...then you must realize how diminished his capacity has become because that thought is horrible.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Mollie @MZHemingway

Biden, who is overseeing unprecedented and dangerous efforts to imprison and bankrupt his political opponent, says "revenge, retribution, and resentment" is not his way of doing things.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Hahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Indeed it was. Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    These New Ads Targeting Biden Are Absolutely Brutal

Donald Trump, Speaker Mike Johnson, Building America’s Future, and Senator Ted Cruz all recently put out new ads targeting Joe Biden…and they’re BRUTAL.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I'd rather watch paint dry...

You didn’t like Joe Biden on “Erection Day”?

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Even funnier than the one above.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X