X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So who is more wicked to his people, who has the most freedom, who has killed the most of his own people, and who is God going to judge more harshly?

A) Kim Jong Un and N. Korea,
    B) Vladimir Putin and Russia
    C) Xi and China,
    D) Ali Khameni and Iran
    E) Ben Netanyahu and Israel
    F) Donald Trump and the United States

I didn't realize Trump was the leader of the US. You also left off the leader of Gaza who had citizens of Israel beheaded, raped and tortured.
    But from your list, it would definitely be D. Iran is the sponsor of many terrorist groups.

E- defends his country
    F- never hurt anyone, no wars anywhere
    B,A,C are just evil in their attempts to be the dominant world power. They don't generally target innocent citizens.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    TBD but potentially C, D, B and A

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

"When God wants to judge a nation, He gives them wicked rulers" -- John Calvin
    So who is more wicked to his people, who has the most freedom, who has killed the most of his own people, and who is God going to judge more harshly?

A) Kim Jong Un and N. Korea,
    B) Vladimir Putin and Russia
    C) Xi and China,
    D) Ali Khameni and Iran
    E) Ben Netanyahu and Israel
    F) Donald Trump and the United States

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied

He must be doing a lot of judging right now then.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So Biden and Trump for President rank right up there with Sodom, Gomorrah and Noah's flood? Did I get that right? There have never been "sinners" in our world that are like them since that time?

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    We are all sinners. I believe that if past presidents were given the anal probe investigation that Trump's been given, Trump wouldn't crack the top 20 on a Presidential shitbags ranking, and would be well below Biden.

We know EVERYTHING about Trump.

Our politics are what they are. I'm past voting in people of principle. Maybe someday again, I can say the guy seems like a good person. I still believe Trump wants what's best for America and for everyone to prosper. I don't believe the same for Biden and the democrats, (and some republicans).

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied

I doubt Jesus would approve of voting for either Biden or Trump. Having these two as U.S. choices for president is actually the Lord's judgment on our country.

So Biden and Trump for President rank right up there with Sodom, Gomorrah and Noah's flood? Did I get that right? There have never been "sinners" in our world that are like them since that time?

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    With all due respect to the Lord Jesus, I think having these two as our choices is actually our own doing and is the result of a culture and society in decline.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; 3 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

The preacher then challenged all those claiming to be Christian, that if they are looking to vote for Biden, he wants them to show him anywhere in the bible that would support their decision.
    I doubt Jesus would approve of voting for either Biden or Trump. Having these two as U.S. choices for president is actually the Lord's judgment on our country.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    I listened to a preacher, who says that when Satan increases his hold on politicians, music industry and media, the worlds population will begin to believe those who have submitted to Satan. Once those things happen, that God will expose those with Satan pacts. Once the world starts praying again, the world will be healed. If the world does not respond with prayer, it will be time for a visit from God.

The preacher then challenged all those claiming to be Christian, that if they are looking to vote for Biden, he wants them to show him anywhere in the bible that would support their decision.

If you think about when the US started it's downward spiral, it aligns with the removal of prayer in school and removal of the 10 commandments from govt property.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I think they should also declare the trans and gay days of visability on the Muslim holy days as well. That'd be a hoot! Cowards.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I could be incorrect, but why celebrate Easter if you aren't going to acknowledge Jesus? This is so dumb.

But, wow, what are these Trans people? I had no idea they were out there. But now I do thanks to a Trans day of visability. If they are lucky, maybe they will be able to get a few more hundred days, weeks and a month or 2 to keep them in our thoughts 24/7, lest we forget they are there. I don't want to ever forget they are there. Thank you Joe Biden, you are the best!!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

He also banned any Christian symbols on the Easter egg decorating contest at the Whitehouse.Does he not know why we celebrate Easter?
    It’s simply evil.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Children of the National Guard are prohibited from submitting religious Easter egg designs for the 2024 “Celebrating National Guard Families” art event at the White House.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    He also banned any Christian symbols on the Easter egg decorating contest at the Whitehouse.Does he not know why we celebrate Easter?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X