X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    After the special counsel report - I don't know how the democrat party can not replace Biden.
    I don't want to jump the gun but going forward every time he has a gaffe (and he had 2 big ones last night trying to convince everyone he's memory is fine) he's going to be challenged by the press, and not just Peter Doocy. The gal from CNN lit him up last night. She'll be back, I promise you. She won't take that attitude from him.

It's tough to see him surviving, politically, when he gets challenged and he's going to get challenged. We all know he's diminished and if we're all wrong, then he's just a screw up. Either way, he's going to get hammered for 10 months.

The only way he lasts to November in my mind is he goes back in hiding and repeats the '20 campaign, only this time as President. I think the Dems are struggling to figure it out. They have to know they can't survive a Harris Presidency, if even for a couple of months. She's so patently unqualified. Gavin's phone had to blow up last night and this morning.

It would be awful for our country, but I'd be lying if part of me isn't saying "Get after it Kamala. Let's show 80 million people the **** show they bought in 2020."

Let that MF burn to the ground. But it would be awful for the USA so........rock/hard place.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    After the special counsel report - I don't know how the democrat party can not replace Biden.
    Probably because they can just scream Trump's fault and 40% of the country will still vote for him. And probably only 25% of the country will ever know what the report said.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    So if the argument from Biden and the left is that his memory is fine and he is totally competent mentally and physically to carry out the duties of POTUS then the logical extension of that argument is that he should be been charged since the only reason I have heard why he wasn't charged is because he is old and feeble and not competent to stand trial.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    What a colossal cluster ****. We have no President at this time. We have a puppet. Unelected people are running this country and that is a coup.
    Nothing new there. We have known that since the day Biden took office.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    MSNBC is ten times worse - try watching Morning Joe and his clown show if you can stand it. Can't wait for Joy Reid and Mad Cow tonight. Some really great humor.
    I catch a little of Joe almost every morning. Their hatred is unmatched. Mika will never fully recover from Trump's blistering shot at her when he was elected. I'm glad Mika and Joe are sleeping together, they absolutely deserve each other. Joy Reid is a race baiting moron. There's nothing really to say about Rachel. She's all that's wrong in DC. One only hopes her selfishness prevents her from reproducing.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    MSNBC is ten times worse - try watching Morning Joe and his clown show if you can stand it. Can't wait for Joy Reid and Mad Cow tonight. Some really great humor.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    A lot of water has been carried overnight.

I see CNN is still running out their resident genius, lawyer and historian, Jeffrey Toobin. With a bucket in one hand and his dick in the other, Toobin lambasted Robert Hur for his report. Here are the talking points that have been agreed to by the White House and the MSM after one of the most disastrous days in the history of the country for a sitting President:

1) The report fully and completely exonerates President Biden from any wrong doing. He is 150% innocent.
    2) The differences between the completely innocent actions of the President and the guilty, traitorous and murderous actions of Trump are clear.
    3) Robert Hur had absolutely no business interjecting his personal opinions into the report. It was shameful. The Democrats thought that appointing a Republican would show the country how fair they are but Hur's scandalous actions destroyed the Democrats good will and honest attempt to bring the alt right GOP into mainstream politics.
    4) Trump is a liar.
    5) President Biden was great last night, showing his human side, his passion, his love for his family and this country. And he's a fighter ready to finish the job he started.
    6) The Supreme court is wrong. MSLSD had some clown on last night. She, barely able to put together a cogent thought with words that anyone who doesn't speak hip hop could understand, admitted she wasn't a lawyer or had studied law (yeah, that's not a surprise) but she's read some things (probably the comix) and listened to smart people and she's sure Colorado is right. I'm telling you, it was surreal.

If I missed anything, please feel free to fix it for me.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    "Let me tell you something...I swear, since the day he died, every single day...I wear the rosary he got from Our Lady..........."

What a colossal cluster ****. We have no President at this time. We have a puppet. Unelected people are running this country and that is a coup.
    Since he took office no president would have been more preferable to the puppet that has inflicted so much damage on our country. In his defense, in no way has he been calling the shots he just reads the cards given him.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    If he still runs, and wins, we will be officially living in a dictatorship of the ruling class. They have successfully dumbed down an electorate of takers, who vote based on propaganda and lies fed to them by grifters who take from the infinte pool of taxes, profit from bureacratic restrictions and tax breaks, and rigged markets.

Its so clear. And, it's also inevitable. If Trump wins, it will still move in that direction, just not as fast.

Im not sure what the solution is, but it seems too heavy a lift at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    The Harding family has had a good day. Former President Warren Harding, as of today, may have gotten bailed out from being viewed and ranked by most Presidential experts, as the worst President in American history.

The evidence has been piling up since the disastrous 2021Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    "Let me tell you something...I swear, since the day he died, every single day...I wear the rosary he got from Our Lady..........."

Leave a comment:

• Ta Town Shocker
    replied
    My memory is so bad I let you speak. LMAO

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president. “My memory is fine,” Biden responded Thursday night from the White House, where he grew visibly angry as he denied forgetting when his son died. Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Omg the Press Conference.

unfreakingreal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X