Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    So I watched my first Trump "hit piece" last night...

Those that follow my work know that I unhitched my wagon from the Trump train last June when it became abundantly clear (to me) that he was dangerously deluded on the pandemic issue and was putting his own interests (upcoming election) ahead of the safety and well-being of the American people.

What I found most interesting is the fact that ex-wife Ivana says that Trump used to enjoy reading Hitler's old speeches and that he used Hitler's Guide to Propaganda in business and politics (see: The Big Lie).

The psychologists also provided a pretty compelling hypothesis for why folks like myself receive so much friction (on here) for challenging The Donald.

It's worth a watch... if you've got the balls.

Unplug...

Comment

• So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!!

There you go Trump fans. Don't say I never did anything for ya. Just happened upon this accidentally.

Comment

• During a Saturday rally in Georgia, Donald Trump stated that he would like to see Stacey Abrams replace the current Republican governor, Brian Kemp.

Trump: "Stacey would you like to take his place?" Hard to believe if you think Trump has all his marbles, right? I know some Trump fans see him as some kind of diabolical political Machiavelli but I see him as pretty much just a destructive guy with a personality disorder.

Of course Joe Biden is also a destructive guy but with a very different kind of personality disorder ...could be defined as a hack politician way in over his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
          During a Saturday rally in Georgia, Donald Trump stated that he would like to see Stacey Abrams replace the current Republican governor, Brian Kemp.

Trump: "Stacey would you like to take his place?" Hard to believe if you think Trump has all his marbles, right? I know some Trump fans see him as some kind of diabolical political Machiavelli but I see him as pretty much just a destructive guy with a personality disorder.

Of course Joe Biden is also a destructive guy but with a very different kind of personality disorder ...could be defined as a hack politician way in over his head.
          Trump has always been a narcissist, and only second to that is his propensity to reward loyalty and hold grudges against those that have wrong s him.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Unplug...
            Covid denier:
            sorryantivaxer.com

Please read some of the content in this website. It will get your mind right.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Covid denier:
              sorryantivaxer.com

Welcome back! Any LantinX antivaxers or just Trumpers on that site?
              Livin the dream

Comment

Covid denier:
                sorryantivaxer.com

lmao what a grand re-entrance
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Covid denier:
                  sorryantivaxer.com

Nope...

Comment

• I looked. A vast majority of the deceased are obese. Just sayin.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      I looked. A vast majority of the deceased are obese. Just sayin.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

There you go Trump fans. Don't say I never did anything for ya. Just happened upon this accidentally.
                        Accidentally? We believe you...

blame.jpg

One of these days you'll accidentally stumble up the fact that fat people and the elderly are most at risk. Oh, wait...

It's 2016 all over again.
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 29, 2021, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Did anyone watch the Racine (Wisconsin) sheriff press conference today on election fraud?

I found it interesting.

Also, it’s the point I wanted people to make last year. Individuals all over the country circumvented laws to do what they wanted to do. That’s illegal regardless of the outcome. These guys broke the law.

And listen to them if you think it’s just a handful of cases because that’s not the point.

Also interesting to me, while there are TONS of Twitter activity about it, best I can tell it’s never been trending when it certainly should have been (intentionally quashed) and I have not seen much on mainstream news though I’ve been unplugged a lot today.

Comment

Working...
                          X