Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Five people are dead and he incited his supporters to try and hang his own vice president because he dare go against him.

Clod straight up called him a Nazi. You haven't gone that far but to compare Trump with Nazi's just shows a lack of knowledge of history and the madman that Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, etc. were.
    Trump has tried to get our troops out of Afghanistan even when his own party disagrees with him. Many want to keep troops there and there are good arguments both ways. Does that sound like someone who wants to kill people. HItler was a barbaric man.

Ok 5 people died in a melee. Not exactly an orchestrated killing.

R.J. Rummel, Democide, mass murder, genocide, Holocaust, massacre, killed, death, executions, assassinations, USSR, Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, Europe, fascism, Nazis, totalitarian, statism, state, human rights, civil liberties, political system, Jews, racism, concentration camps, labor camps, forced labor, hanging, shooting, burial alive, gassing, bombing, burning alive, knifing, disease, starving, suicide, working to death, Hitler, war, violence

Here facts about Hitler and Nazi Germany and truly orchestrated killings and they don't include the killings that were part of the armed conflict.

By genocide, the murder of hostages, reprisal raids, forced labor, "euthanasia," starvation, exposure, medical experiments, and terror bombing, and in the concentration and death camps, the Nazis murdered from 15,003,000 to 31,595,000 people, most likely 20,946,000 men, women, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Jews, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, and many others. Among them 1,000,000 were children under eighteen years of age.1 And none of these monstrous figures even include civilian and military combat or war-deaths.

Germany and other European nations. The table first lists the various major genocides carried out by the Nazis and the numbers likely murdered: 16,315,000 victims overall. Then is shown the 11,283,000 people the Nazis killed through institutional practices, such as forced "euthanasia," forced labor, and the processing of prisoners of war; or in Nazi institutions, particularly prisoner of war and concentration or death camps. Much of this institutionalized killing was pursuant to one Nazi democide program or another, and the totals therefore overlap with those for genocide. Finally, the table lists those occupied nations that suffered democide. Clearly the Soviet Union and then Poland endured the most.

the democide of Hitler alone adds 20,946,000 more. Were Stalin's democide during the war of 13,053,000 people3 to be included, the number of people murdered by just the Nazis and Soviets alone would exceed the total European war-dead.

Hitler told Himmler that it was not enough for the Jews simply to die; they must die in agony. What was the best way to prolong their agony? Himmler turned the problem over to his advisers, who concluded that a slow, agonizing death could be brought about by placing Jewish prisoners in freight cars in which the floors were coated with...quicklime...which produced excruciating burns. The advisers estimated that it would take four days for the prisoners to die, and for that whole time the freight cars could be left standing on some forgotten siding.... Finally it was decided that the freight cars should be used in addition to the extermination camps.
    Last edited by Shockm; January 9, 2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

If Trump is a fascist, he’s the worst fascist in history.
      Still...

Comment

• It's been reported. Many people are saying it. If Trump can use that, I can use that.

I don't have the link, it would be on CNN, which would simply be ignored as "fake news" by those who don't want to believe it, even thought the link would include the tweets from Trump.

Trump used the POTUS twitter account to express his regret at making the video where he condemned the protesters and said there would be a new administration January 20.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• High-level Trump staffer says that Trump is really a fascist.

“The legacy of the Trump administration is going to be that the president sparked an insurrection and people died.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            High-level Trump staffer says that Trump is really a fascist.

“The legacy of the Trump administration is going to be that the president sparked an insurrection and people died.”

Do you ever read message boards?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post

Five people are dead and he incited his supporters to try and hang his own vice president because he dare go against him.
              Trump called for people to hang Pence? Do you have a link because I missed that.

Also, have to agree with Shockm on this. While it was a terrible thing which is being universally condemned, it is nothing close to fascist Nazi’s, which is what was being refuted.

Here was Chuck Schumer in June, at the start of the George Floyd riots:

"As you said, Joe, this is a great tradition of New York. Often, New York is the conscience of the nation. We lead the country to realize our faults and to try and change them. And I think that I am proud that so many young people are out there. We’ve said over and over again, the greatest worry we have about the young people is that they’re apathetic. Now, they’re not apathetic,"

Only a dozen or so had died at that point. Nazi or idiot?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Jordan Lancaster@jordylancaster·

they banned him from SPOTIFY?? what do they think he’s gonna do, listen to eye of the tiger and get too riled up?

Comment

• Here's what we know.

It started with "Stand down and stand by". That became the motto of the Proud Boys, who showed up in force at the "protest". Trump told the "protesters" to march on the Capitol and be strong because the weak never win anything. The "protesters" filmed themselves (and put it on social media) chanting "Kill Mike Pence". Up until that moment there had never been a person more devoted to Trump.

I've been on the wrong side of the political thinking in this forum. If I'm on the wrong side of those who support a President who encouraged supporters to assemble in D.C., march on the Capitol and "be strong", and then those supporters killed Capitol police in order to invade the Capitol? And they were chanting "Kill Mike Pence"?

I'm starting to think that my attitude that Trump should never have been President is looking pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing who out here has the courage to challenge my post and support a President who incited an insurrection and orchestrated a terrorist invasion of our Capitol because he lost an election.

Comment

• Yep. You’re right Aargh. Everybody here supports violent protests at the Capitol that includes killings and tresspassing. You sure showed us.

What a loon. Not ONE person condones this. Everybody thinks this was bad and should be held responsible. But yet the media and the left continue to twist and manipulate into thinking that anybody who voted for Trump 2 months ago is responsible for a violent protest of hundreds on the Capitol. Have you lost your mind? Has this country lost its mind?

Dont answer that.

And now I will imply similar logic to you, who clearly supports a summer of violence, that included murder, looting, rioting, burning down of businesses (some with people inside), night after night of bombarding a federal courthouse in Portland and so on. YOU support that because YOU are on the left. And all of those things happened by people on the left. So it is YOUR fault for that and allowing YOUR party to stand down to allow it to happen.

See how that works? Good.
                    Last edited by ShockerFever; January 11, 2021, 06:09 AM.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• From Fever:

"And now I will imply similar logic to you, who clearly supports a summer of violence, that included murder, looting, rioting, burning down of businesses (some with people inside), night after night of bombarding a federal courthouse in Portland and so on. YOU support that because YOU are on the left. And all of those things happened by people on the left. So it is YOUR fault for that and allowing YOUR party to stand down to allow it to happen."

At no time did I support that. Never. Not once. I never supported anybody leading those protests. If you are going to lie like that and just make **** up to fit whatever you want to believe is true, then you have pretty much disqaualified yourself from any intelligent discussion.

I am always open to intelligent discussion even if I don't believe in the policies or objectives of that discussion. We need that discussion. That discussion is what makes this country great. Squelching that discussion and making up whatever narrative will benefit your viewpoint in an attempt to silence discussion will not make this country great. It will make this country a tyranny.

Your inability to be a Mensa candidate is obvious. Your continued posting of made up crap to prove your point is only reinforcing what's already obvious.

Nice shot at deflection, but back to the original question, which you avoided answering by irrationally blaming me for supporting the riots this summer. Do you support what Trump did January 6? A simple yes or no will suffice. If you need help with your answer, Mitch McConnell obviously does not support that and his wife was in a position to see Trump's reaction to the insurrection.
                      Last edited by Aargh; January 13, 2021, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        From Fever:

"And now I will imply similar logic to you, who clearly supports a summer of violence, that included murder, looting, rioting, burning down of businesses (some with people inside), night after night of bombarding a federal courthouse in Portland and so on. YOU support that because YOU are on the left. And all of those things happened by people on the left. So it is YOUR fault for that and allowing YOUR party to stand down to allow it to happen."

At no time did I support that. Never. Not once. I never supported anybody leading those protests. If you are going to lie like that and just make **** up to fit whatever you want to believe is true, then you have pretty much disqaualified yourself from any intelligent discussion.

I am always open to intelligent discussion even if I don't believe in the policies or objectives of that discussion. We need that discussion. That discussion is what makes this country great. Squelching that discussion and making up whatever narrative will benefit your viewpoint in an attempt to silence discussion will not make this country great. It will make this country a tyranny.

Your inability to be a Mensa candidate is obvious. Your continued posting of made up crap to prove your point is only reinforcing what's already obvious.

Nice shot at deflection, but back to the original question, which you avoided answering by irrationally blaming me for supporting the riots this summer. Do you support what Trump did January 6? A simple yes or no will suffice. If you need help with your answer, Mitch McConnell obviously does not support that and his wife was in a position to see Trump's reaction to the insurrection.
                        Don’t like when the same logic is applied to you huh Aargh?

My answer to your silly question was clearly provided in the second paragraph of my original post to you. Reading is hard.

I can support Trump’s policies and ideas and not condone actions made by a hundred whackjobs on January 6th. Do I support his decision to fan the flames? Nope. Should he stay away from Twitter? Probably. He’s not the best with words. But how’s that any different from any left wing figure who either remained silent or fanned the flames over the summer by supporting violent protests, encouraging them, or in some cases like the Vice President in waiting did and bail those thugs right out of jail?

Don’t wanna be grouped blanketly into something you didn’t condone? Me either. Along with about 70 million other Americans.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• From Jerry Nadler during the Clinton impeachment. So I guess this means he will not be voting for impeachment now right??

"There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other," Nadler said when Clinton was in office.

"Such an impeachment will produce a divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions," he said.
                          "The effect of impeachment is to overturn the popular will of the voters," Nadler said on the House floor during the Clinton impeachment hearings more than 20 years ago. "We must not overturn an election and remove a president from office except to defend our system of government or constitutional liberties against a dire threat, and we must not do so without an overwhelming consensus of the American people."
                          House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., is pushing for President Trump to be impeached just days before his term ends, despite warning years ago about "divisiveness and bitterness" during the 1998 Clinton impeachment hearings.

Comment

• Sara A. Carter

@SaraCarterDC

Twitter and Facebook lose $51 billion in market cap in two days following Trump ban

Comment

• Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

Comment

• What an idiot. I bet Parcells tells him that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X