No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew there was a reason I liked Ben Shapiro. Truer words have never been spoken. And lose he shall.

Comment

• Solar and alternative energy stocks have been soaring the last few weeks. Many have doubled or more in value in recent weeks. It seems to me this is a pretty strong sign the stock market is pricing in a Biden win.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
        Solar and alternative energy stocks have been soaring the last few weeks. Many have doubled or more in value in recent weeks. It seems to me this is a pretty strong sign the stock market is pricing in a Biden win.
        Or at least a very serious hedge lol.

This is Biden's election to lose. I've been preparing myself for that reality going on about a month now.

There are a lot of intellectual Independents/Republicans/Conservatives/Moderates like myself that want the Orange Man to go away so badly we're willing to cut off our nose to spite our face.

Still can't pull the lever for Biden yet.

But hey, I've got faith in Trump. He's got the rest of the month to do/say something so galactically stupid that I vote Dim for the first time in my life.

I predict he will increase the rhetoric about not accepting the results of the election. If he says the magic words, I'll pull for Hiden. Watch me!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Or at least a very serious hedge lol.

This is Biden's election to lose. I've been preparing myself for that reality going on about a month now.

There are a lot of intellectual Independents/Republicans/Conservatives/Moderates like myself that want the Orange Man to go away so badly we're willing to cut off our nose to spite our face.

Still can't pull the lever for Biden yet.

But hey, I've got faith in Trump. He's got the rest of the month to do/say something so galactically stupid that I vote Dim for the first time in my life.

I predict he will increase the rhetoric about not accepting the results of the election. If he says the magic words, I'll pull for Hiden. Watch me!

I'd almost say you're right, but I won't because from what I've seen of your recent posts you are seriously out of touch with Trump voters, except for shocka, that is if he's telling the truth about voting for the current President, of course.

Your dislike of your President, enough to get you offa' that fence even, couldn't possibly surpass Trump voters' revulsion to the modern progressive party. And it probably ain't even close...

LIARS.png

So you're gonna' vote to have the critical race theory curriculum restored at the federal level, eh? Jeez, how do you think that will end up cold? Were you paying attention this summer when everyone was breaking pandemic protocols because white supremacy is more of a threat than the Bat Flu, thus leading to the covid 'resurgence' you blamed, and still blame, on your President? Oh, wait... That was just a drop in the bucket homeboy. There's no running from it cold, but I understand; the fence has a certain ahem preserving warmth for the faint-of-heart.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 7, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
            Solar and alternative energy stocks have been soaring the last few weeks. Many have doubled or more in value in recent weeks. It seems to me this is a pretty strong sign the stock market is pricing in a Biden win.
            How’s natural gas doing? Got have a lot of that fossil fuel on reserve every time the wind doesn’t blow or it’s cloudy!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Got have a lot of that fossil fuel on reserve every time the wind doesn’t blow or it’s cloudy!
              Not if you’re California. They just turn off the lights. LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

How’s natural gas doing? Got have a lot of that fossil fuel on reserve every time the wind doesn’t blow or it’s cloudy!
                  Natural gas stocks have been tanking for a while. I agree natural gas will still be necessary. I own shares of ET which boasts a fantastic dividend but the stock price hasn't performed well.
                  Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Will Harris be wearing fishnets tonight?

Comment

• Kamala.jpg

Comment

• Mike Pence is a boss.

Comment

• Trump is racist...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Great throwback to 2016; Rich Little was/is the best... wonder if he's still doing impersonations?

Well, guess he is; some good stuff here...

October 4, 2020 - start at the 5:00 mark for Biden impersonation.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Nasty Nancy is grasping at straws again. What a shameful misuse of her office. Dems love to play politics and then lecture everyone else about it. This will only make her and the Dems look petty and weak to the undecided voters out there and ensure Trump's base gets out and votes. Good luck witch.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...25th-amendment

Comment

• Trump Presses Barr to Target Political Enemies While DOJ Stays Mute

Comment

Working...
                                X