X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWG1WGA

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Please someone tell me I am sane and that I'm not the only one that has no clue what is going on in this thread.

Anybody?
      Welcome to the Q.

Comment

Please someone tell me I am sane and that I'm not the only one that has no clue what is going on in this thread.

Anybody?
        You're going to sit there and tell me you've never seen President Trump pay respect to the Q by making the Q sign in public?

Comment

Anybody?
          I also have no idea! I heard someone ask Trump about it. They said it was about child sex trafficking and canabalism. I then saw someone saying that Q was behind the violence in Portland and some anti-Semitic gem in California. I looked it up and posted what I found in the opening topic. Then BOBB posted about WayFair, and apparently that was a Q thing too. Apparently there were pillows and bookcases on there selling for $10K +. They had people names associate with the name of the merch. Q said this was part of the child sex trafficking.

It started on 4chan and they have a slogan apparently? It’s where one goes we all go or something, and they use an acronym for it. That’s literally everything I know about it, but allegedly these people are Trumps base and they are a domestic terrorist organization.

It feels as if the bigger conspiracy is that these people matter.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I also have no idea! I heard someone ask Trump about it. They said it was about child sex trafficking and canabalism. I then saw someone saying that Q was behind the violence in Portland and some anti-Semitic gem in California. I looked it up and posted what I found in the opening topic. Then BOBB posted about WayFair, and apparently that was a Q thing too. Apparently there were pillows and bookcases on there selling for $10K +. They had people names associate with the name of the merch. Q said this was part of the child sex trafficking.

It started on 4chan and they have a slogan apparently? It’s where one goes we all go or something, and they use an acronym for it. That’s literally everything I know about it, but allegedly these people are Trumps base and they are a domestic terrorist organization.

It feels as if the bigger conspiracy is that these people matter.
              Well what the heck is WW1WXYZ stuff?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It’s the slogan...where one goes we all go or something. I don’t know why that’s the slogan. It was nonsensical. I think it’s a 4chan hoax and some flat earth era and Rose McGowan are all in though.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Here you go!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

WWG1WGA Where we go one, we go all.

It's a thing, the Q is real.

In a video posted online over the weekend, President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is seen using phrases and slogans that are hallmarks of the baseless QAnon conspiracy movement. He also tagged his post with a QAnon hashtag.

For the record, I believe it to be an epic troll, getting nutballs from both sides of the aisle frothing at the mouth. Some of the worst of social media.

Comment

Coming from 4Chan, sounds like it is a huge troll job.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

In a video posted online over the weekend, President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is seen using phrases and slogans that are hallmarks of the baseless QAnon conspiracy movement. He also tagged his post with a QAnon hashtag.

For the record, I believe it to be an epic troll, getting nutballs from both sides of the aisle frothing at the mouth. Some of the worst of social media.
                        Has everyone gone completely frickin nuts? SMH

Comment

I am with you Kung Wu and I don't care about this either.
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Has everyone gone completely frickin nuts? SMH
                            When the media is gas lighting, it makes folks turn to some less savory places.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              KungWu, all you need to know is DON’T BUY OVER PRICED ITEMS ON WAYFAIR! You might end up with a low skilled child laborer that’s just another mouth to feed.

I told my husband that I didn’t believe that Wayfair story. I have ordered a couple of items from them, and know from experience that, if you ordered a child from them, it would come in a hundred pieces, and you’d have to assemble it, despite missing a few parts.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Here's the thing. If it is a troll, but it grows legs then is it a real movement, regardless of the original troll? At this point anyone of us can put out a Q drop and if it gathers steam then it becomes part of the story, like Slender Man, for example.

There are people running for Congress on this ****.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X