X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservative hoaxers face charges in Michigan over fake voter robocalls

Comment

Morons.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

So, these guys should be prosecuted and receive felony jail time if found guilty. I’m curious though, why does the article say these calls are ‘racist intimidation’?

From the article, “...falsely tells people that mail-in voting, in particular, will allow personal information to become part of a special database used by police to track down old warrants. The caller also alleges that mail-in voting will allow credit card companies to collect outstanding debts. The caller also claims the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will use the information to track people for mandatory vaccines.”
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

So, these guys should be prosecuted and receive felony jail time if found guilty. I’m curious though, why does the article say these calls are ‘racist intimidation’?

From the article, “...falsely tells people that mail-in voting, in particular, will allow personal information to become part of a special database used by police to track down old warrants. The caller also alleges that mail-in voting will allow credit card companies to collect outstanding debts. The caller also claims the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will use the information to track people for mandatory vaccines.”
          Probably because the calls were targeted toward locations with high concentrations of minorities.

Comment

Did you miss the part where they said “conservatives”? That automatically makes them racist and intimidating.

Comment

nm

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Probably because the calls were targeted toward locations with high concentrations of minorities.
                Do minorities have outstanding warrants and collections?
                Livin the dream

Comment

Do minorities have outstanding warrants and collections?
                  How racist of you! We should cancel you. You must be a Proud Boy.

Comment

President Trump endorsed by Las Vegas Review Journal

It's opinion but it seems fair in their assessment.

Interested, I checked who they endorsed in 2016. It was Trump then too, as the LVRJ is a more conservative paper, but read it, and it's remarkably ON POINT.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal editorial board endorses Republican Donald Trump for president.

REMARKABLY on point.

Promises made, promises kept. I hope they sell this well over the next 30 days.

Comment

Got my ballot and thought it was strange to see Yeezy on there as a VP candidate. I guess this explains it. LOL!

Comment

This is the type of MSM bullcrap that Trump has to put up with. Such a disgrace and blatant lying. It all seems to just be accepted or excused by Hiden supporters.

NBC News has come under fire after a new report suggests that so-called "undecided voters" who participated in Monday's Joe Biden town hall are actually supporters of the Democratic nominee.

The town hall, which aired on NBC and MSNBC, was heavily criticized for the lack of challenging questions for the former vice president -- with critics calling the televised event a "Biden infomercial."

On Tuesday, a report by the Washington Free Beacon indicates that several of the participants were, in fact, not "undecided voters."

"NBC's town hall with Joe Biden & 'undecided voters' in Miami didn't seem to have undecided voters," Politico reporter Marc Caputo reacted.

Two of the attendees, one of whom moderator Lester Holt identified as a Hillary Clinton voter who had "voted Republican in the past," appeared on MSNBC back in August and were both identified by the network as Biden voters.

"If we get four more years of Trump, good luck. And good luck with the future attracting younger voters," Florida voter Peter Gonzalez said during an Aug. 21 program.

"Something that Joe Biden said during his speech that resonated with me was what defines America is possibility," Ismael Llano said in the same broadcast.

Comment

Working...
                        X