Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

I thought granny got pushed over a cliff
    No but she did mail her life savings on iTunes gift cards to the nice man on the phone in order to unlock her social security number

Comment

Since Marshall was declared the winner I hope I can quit getting random text messages from multiple equally random phones telling me what a great guy CK is and I should vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Since Marshall was declared the winner I hope I can quit getting random text messages from multiple equally random phones telling me what a great guy CK is and I should vote for him.
        I give anything to not get any more calls from "Bob" in "Haysville" who suspiciously has a Bangladeshi accent but somehow works for Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Marshall declared the winner much earlier than I anticipated (for whomever would be declared). Total votes also now more in line with where they should be....but it's still going to be a huge battle for the GOP to hold this seat, but easier than if Kobach had won, no doubt about it.
          I know that primary turnout isn't supposedly an indicator of final vote turnout, but there were 392,941 GOP primary votes to 178,497 DEM primary votes (DEM = 31%) in the senate primary.

In 2016, the GOP beat DEM for this seat 62% to 32%, so the primary "enthusiasm ratio" (if I can call it that) isn't much different than the actual result of the previous race (the missing 6% went to libertarian and independent candidates).
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

After the Brett Kavanaugh attempted lynching, I swore that I would never vote for another Democrat in my lifetime, but now that Steffen beat Berger, I may have to find out more about Shanna Henry.......

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              It interesting is the news media is saying today that the democrats put in 3-4 million dollars over the last 2 weeks for Kobach. I wonder if the DNC was responsible for those calls?

Comment

Anyone see Biden on CBS this morning?

Honest question......if President Trump said the exact words that Biden said.....and referenced that the minority asking the question was a cocaine using junkie.....what would the likely media and national response be?

BIDEN: "No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C'mon man. That's like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test w...

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  After the Brett Kavanaugh attempted lynching, I swore that I would never vote for another Democrat in my lifetime, but now that Steffen beat Berger, I may have to find out more about Shanna Henry.......
                  That was a disappointing result. An acquaintance of my wife had a conversation with Steffen while he was canvassing. Apparently he was quite rude and when she relayed a story of her sister dying, due in part to not being able to afford adequate healthcare, his response was that she should have budgeted better. Regardless of your position on healthcare, that's simply an awful answer and shows his lack of decency,diplomacy and political savvy. I was probably already leaning Berger, but that clinched it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

That was a disappointing result. An acquaintance of my wife had a conversation with Steffen while he was canvassing. Apparently he was quite rude and when she relayed a story of her sister dying, due in part to not being able to afford adequate healthcare, his response was that she should have budgeted better. Regardless of your position on healthcare, that's simply an awful answer and shows his lack of decency,diplomacy and political savvy. I was probably already leaning Berger, but that clinched it for me.
                    I'm not a Berger fan, but I am very familiar with Steffen

Comment

Anyone see Biden on CBS this morning?

Honest question......if President Trump said the exact words that Biden said.....and referenced that the minority asking the question was a cocaine using junkie.....what would the likely media and national response be?

BIDEN: "No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C'mon man. That's like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test w...

I dunno but Biden stumbling at the end on the words "mental fitness" was hard to watch.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Very hard to watch.

Comment

Yikes! Comes off as really phybbbisycallly and metballley fit doesn't he? That was very hard to watch indeed. I think he just took a cognitive test with that interview and failed miserably. One good thing is based on his response it sounds like he will debate. Can't wait to see that. Lol!

And what the hell was that line about cocaine junkies?? My goodness. Dude has completely lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I dunno but Biden stumbling at the end on the words "mental fitness" was hard to watch.
                            Very hard to watch.
                            Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Yikes! Comes off as really phybbbisycallly and metballley fit doesn't he? That was very hard to watch indeed. I think he just took a cognitive test with that interview and failed miserably. One good thing is based on his response it sounds like he will debate. Can't wait to see that. Lol!

And what the hell was that line about cocaine junkies?? My goodness. Dude has completely lost it.
                            Ahhh, come on man!!

Comment

Just IMAGINE DJT referring to a minority reporter as a cocaine user and a junkie. The country would be ablaze by end of the day and I don't think that's an exaggeration. There would be mass protests in the streets of dozens of cities. Hell, I'd bet a couple dozen GOP leaders would be asking for his resignation.

Comment

Just IMAGINE DJT referring to a minority reporter as a cocaine user and a junkie. The country would be ablaze by end of the day and I don't think that's an exaggeration. There would be mass protests in the streets of dozens of cities. Hell, I'd bet a couple dozen GOP leaders would be asking for his resignation.
                                So true. But, it's just our ole buddy sleepy joe. He didn't mean anything by it. C'mon man. It's not like he's a racist like Trump you know? Now I see that Michelle Obama is saying she has depression because of Trump. LOL!!!! You seriously could not make up some of the stuff the left comes up with. It's like a three ring circus or a bad SNL sketch.

Comment

Working...
                                X