Yahoo Stopped allowing Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Stopped allowing Comments

I find it interesting that Yahoo has suspended comments on their stories.

I always found it funny to read the drivel from Yahoo propaganda, then read the comments to see all the dissent. Now the dissent is gone. I can guarantee you that if the majority of the comments were left leaning, they would still allow them. The main article I saw was in regards to Portland. Last time I read the comments it was overwhelmingly against letting Antifa destroy the town and pro federal agents guarding the building.

The left is losing this thing. They are losing control. They have coddled the beast too long.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Haha. Same here. The news stories were always pushing an agenda since Verizon took over Yahoo, so it was really funny to find that the comments section was almost exclusively against the narrative of the stories. I can't think of anywhere else where it's like that to such a degree. The comments section was probably the only part worth reading. I guess if they are not going to allow comments I won't be looking at Yahoo ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by UNPCPrincipal View Post
      Haha. Same here. The news stories were always pushing an agenda since Verizon took over Yahoo, so it was really funny to find that the comments section was almost exclusively against the narrative of the stories. I can't think of anywhere else where it's like that to such a degree. The comments section was probably the only part worth reading. I guess if they are not going to allow comments I won't be looking at Yahoo ever again.
      Sometimes I wish Twitter wouldn't allow comments...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

In the book, Liberal's Dictionary, freedom of speech is defined as; censorship of opposing views, typically conservative ones, that protects a Liberal's emotional well being and avoids visceral feelings of anger, sadness and frustration.

Comment

Working...
        X