Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Indeed you are. Can you take shocka with you?

You know, if you were to cite the President's twitter behavior you'd have solid position in any debate with anybody this side of FoxNews. If you had an issue with the President's insistence on conjuring up enemies when none existed, again, you'd be a formidable opponent, even for T. Cruz. Shockernet wouldn't stand a chance. What, were you bored over there on the Bat Flu thread?

Because if you're going to sit here and say the President is losing HIS, other than yourself (if you voted for him), voters because the pandemic was handled wrong in the beginning, never mind he was taking the advice of that contrary quack; then, further, he's the cause of it flaring back up, but just ignore the Million Man Idiot Parade as if it never happened, much like the CDC memo signed by a 130 different experts; then have the absolute stupidity to question what Donald Trump is intending to do to stop-the-pandemic? On top of all of that you come on here blaming not just Trump, but the people who voted for him. That reeks of your everyday garden variety Snowflake Democrat in a Republican suit (better known as a rino). I know you're not a Snowflake (?), but you sure display all of the symptoms. We can discuss that further when you come back. DID YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP?

Sorry, but you false assertions demanded a riposte: You're trolling efforts are half-assed. There are sophomore wonk's with more validity in comparison to the half-researched pleading you're schlepping out there buddy. What next, people in New York are broke because of your President creating the second Great Depression, just like aoc claimed? Oh, wait... Out of your deep empathy and concern for others during this covid outbreak I have one question; HAVE YOU EVEN DONE THE RIGHT THING AND TAKEN A COV19 TEST YET? Hypocrite.

So you go take your break, and be sure to sharpen up your blade, Ok? And IF you follow through and don't come back for a while it must have meant that your all-in interest on the number of fatalities didn't turn out the way you had speculated. In either case, as a fellow ShockerNet Head, I would hope you haven't over extended yourself and went too long on the investment. That'd be really a kind of ghoulish risk to take, but after having seen your posts in this thread, not a surprise. Keep hope alive buddy.

But, hey, if you do come back real soon, we can discuss R. Stone's appearance of FoxNews, since it's hands down the most watched cable news block every evening of the week, since Trump became your President, as a matter of fact. Or is Trump not your President (don't lie), just like some no-good go***** Snowflake.

#OneLove- hating is bad for your immune system; get tested, and for heaven's sake take extra doses of zinc ; D

ceremony.jpg

~ Yimakh shemo ~
    butthurt much? Please use a pillow when you sit down, it won't hurt as much! hahahahaaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      These goofballs are going all-in on covid bringing down the President. ; D

What was fauci saying about masks in April and May?

There's assuredly several links out there, just not on cnn or msnbc though. I'll hunt 'em up later.
      It's just their latest wild psychotic Trump hate tactic. They have tried everything and failed so hard every time that they are desperate and completely grasping at straws. It's so sad honestly. To see grown people act so childish and resort to such low tactics that are destroying the country. But, can't say as though I am surprised. They are so blinded by rage and hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It's just their latest wild psychotic Trump hate tactic. They have tried everything and failed so hard every time that they are desperate and completely grasping at straws. It's so sad honestly. To see grown people act so childish and resort to such low tactics that are destroying the country. But, can't say as though I am surprised. They are so blinded by rage and hate.
        It's their last hope and wish. They're going long and putting all their chips on the table. They're that stupid.

But, nobody ever accused those humorless go***** Snowflakes of being smart. Just take a look at shocka.
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 14, 2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

bahahaha! made my day ShockingButTrue
          It's all good. This forum is a better place with a little dose of levity in these tough times.

Comment

• I'm willing to consider that Trump will be reelected. For my family, personally, no big deal. In my opinion, four more years of decreased stature in the world, environmental degradation, likely a hot war with Iran or China due to a miscalculation and few allies. All survivable. Probably end up with a sharp overcorrection to the left in 2024. Nevertheless, I'll accept the outcome and move on.

Can the Trumpers say the same if Joe wins?
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              I'm willing to consider that Trump will be reelected. For my family, personally, no big deal. In my opinion, four more years of decreased stature in the world, environmental degradation, likely a hot war with Iran or China due to a miscalculation and few allies. All survivable. Probably end up with a sharp overcorrection to the left in 2024. Nevertheless, I'll accept the outcome and move on.

Can the Trumpers say the same if Joe wins?
              Yes. I will not act like the Dems did when Trump won in 2016. They still haven't gotten over it or accepted it. Hillary hasn't even.

But, God help us if Biden wins.

Comment

Yes. I will not act like the Dems did when Trump won in 2016. They still haven't gotten over it or accepted it. Hillary hasn't even.

But, God help us if Biden wins.
                It's not Biden I'm most concerned about. More likely, who is pulling his puppet strings and who his running mate will be as they will most likely be occupying the Oval Office for about 3 of the 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

It's not Biden I'm most concerned about. More likely, who is pulling his puppet strings and who his running mate will be as they will most likely be occupying the Oval Office for about 3 of the 4 years.
                  Very true. Same scenario as McCain. He will lose support if he chooses a nutjob or flake for a running mate, and all indications are that no matter who he chooses they will fit that criteria.

Biden should worry you also though. He is a career do nothing corrupt politician.

Comment

• Today Biden said "in my first four years"..........no way does he have four years in him

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Today Biden said "in my first four years"..........no way does he have four years in him
                      I'm surprised he actually remembered the term is for four years.

Comment

• Funny how people always say the U.S. is losing our stature in the world, yet no one seems eager to bolt, and masses of people flock here every year. Meanwhile those who continue to insist the U.S. is a joke share the same ideology of the vast majority of leftists who claim they are smarter than everyone. Led by the likes of Biden, Clinton, AOC, Bernie, shitty mayors in every major city, airhead journalists, college professors who only theorize, hollywood actors and pretty faces, abortionists who celebrate murdering the unborn, communists, speech nazis, gun grabbers, karens, anarchists, authoritarians, and the list goes on.

Excuse me for wanting those people as far away from the power to take my liberties as possible.

You can talk about Trump all you want, but don't sit here and tell me the policies pushed by the Democrats are going to help a damn soul.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Very true. Same scenario as McCain. He will lose support if he chooses a nutjob or flake for a running mate, and all indications are that no matter who he chooses they will fit that criteria.

Biden should worry you also though. He is a career do nothing corrupt politician.
                          If he's elected, I'd take that over the far left alternative.

Comment

• Biden couldn't surround himself with the people needed to fix our hurting economy (see example below)*. Not just fix it, but make it prosper.

Talk about a flouting of political timing, and lacking instinct; because, the "new normal" wouldn't be complete with -ahem- Climate Justice:

* https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...MENDATIONS.pdf

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 14, 2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

If he's elected, I'd take that over the far left alternative.
                              he's adopted virtually all of Bernie's agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

he's adopted virtually all of Bernie's agenda
                                Yup. That's the far left whispering in his ear (or just flat out telling him). That's why I'd take that "do nothing" instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X