X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can take away our stoves, but...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• She is certainly not the brightest bulb in the box...yowzers.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Sometimes it's mind boggling what these dipshits will come up with.....banning gas stoves. Do they consult ANYONE that isn't on drugs?

Comment

• In Colorado gun control is taking its predictable course. A bill has been introduced in the legislature which will ban all semi automatic weapons...rifles, pistols ( anything that has a magazine ), and apparently even pump shotguns. Police will have the ability to confiscate firearms carried outside of the home and if proof of ownership isn't provided within three days the weapon will be destroyed. How is that for Californication? Much of the bill may have a good chance of passing since the legislature and the governor's office are controlled by the Democrats. In this state the Democratic party is more decidedly left of center than in much of the West and Midwest.
              Last edited by N Crestway; January 21, 2023, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                In Colorado gun control is taking its predictable course. A bill has been introduced in the legislature which will ban all semi automatic weapons...rifles, pistols ( anything that has a magazine ), and apparently even pump shotguns. Police will have the ability to confiscate firearms carried outside of the home and if proof of ownership isn't provided within three days the weapon will be destroyed. How is that for Californication? Much of the bill may have a good chance of passing since the legislature and the governor's office are controlled by the Democrats. In this state the Democratic party is more decidedly left of center than in much of the West and Midwest.
                Is their supreme court leftist too?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• What do you expect from a state that legalized pot? As I always say, potheads gonna pothead.

Comment

• The dredges of society are working on cancelling Tony Dungy these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is their supreme court leftist too?
                      As of August 2021, all justices were appointed by Democratic governors. The current chief justice is Brian Boatright,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        What do you expect from a state that legalized pot? As I always say, potheads gonna pothead.
                        In less than 2 years we will also have legalized psychedelic mushrooms in Colorado...one more reason to travel here for a wholesome family vacation in the future.

Comment

As of August 2021, all justices were appointed by Democratic governors. The current chief justice is Brian Boatright,,,
                          Oh boy. Colofornia.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

In less than 2 years we will also have legalized psychedelic mushrooms in Colorado...one more reason to travel here for a wholesome family vacation in the future.
                            I can only imagine: Colorado State Marketing: Perhaps playing a song like John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High" in the background.

"Come to Colorado for a Rocky Mountain High. Get that feeling of oneness that you feel with Mother Earth, the Mountains, the Trees, and that feeling of connection and oneness that you feel with other sentient life. You will take home new memories, dreams, while introducing yourself into a New, waking state of mind, all the while creating a new state of mystical consciousness, holiness, and a sentient elevation into the clouds."

Below In small print:

Warning*********
                            Do not partake if you have a family history that includes mental health difficulties such as schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, or a history that could lead to a psychotic episode to those who are predisposed.

Comment

The first thing in my opinion that changed for the worst, years ago was Manitou Springs. Specifically the West end where the pot smokers were. Also people casually sitting outside their motel room tokin away.

So, I love Colorado, but try to avoid the cities, especially the front range, (which one should do anyway.) You go there for the wilderness and outdoors. Gonna need a lot more hippies and potheads to ruin that.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

The first thing in my opinion that changed for the worst, years ago was Manitou Springs. Specifically the West end where the pot smokers were. Also people casually sitting outside their motel room tokin away.

So, I love Colorado, but try to avoid the cities, especially the front range, (which one should do anyway.) You go there for the wilderness and outdoors. Gonna need a lot more hippies and potheads to ruin that.
                                If possible, one may want to add the roads and highways as places to avoid. I have heard of people on trips, while avoiding it myself, but haven't researched driving while on one. I would think that driving while on a trip wouldn't be a good idea. When you add alcohol, and the new strength marijuana, plus mushrooms to the highway experience, I wonder the consequences.

A lot of people regularly visit Colorado because of it's beauty, and it's close proximity to Kansas. I have been there several times, but don't regularly visit. However, planning a trip to Yellowstone soon, and Colorado is the most likely route so I can't miss the highways either.

Comment

Working...
                                X