• I guess he's had enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      I guess he's had enough.

Medicine balls!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

There still are real residents within their owned businesses within the blocked off area. Their businesses are currently not being taken total over or destroyed, however, they may have been told that could change if they leave or cause a problem.
        Result from CHAZ

Businesses suing the government for lost profits and declining property values

https://reason.com/2020/06/25/seattl...al-businesses/

Comment

• Unreal: Shooting Victim Wants to Sue Police for Responding Too Slowly to CHOP

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/ellieb...-chop-n2571315

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Unreal: Shooting Victim Wants to Sue Police for Responding Too Slowly to CHOP

I swear to god my head is going to explode....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Unreal: Shooting Victim Wants to Sue Police for Responding Too Slowly to CHOP

Coming to a city named Minneapolis soon!
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Other than a few sjw’s virtue signaling on Facebook, life is normal here. Have you guys down in America been eating bath salts again?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Other than a few sjw’s virtue signaling on Facebook, life is normal here. Have you guys down in America been eating bath salts again?
                  Yes, yes we have....
                  California Democrats in Orange County are demanding that the county’s John Wayne Airport be renamed and all likenesses of Wayne be removed from the airport, over “racist and bigoted statements” made by the American icon decades ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Yes, yes we have....
                    Omg. John Wayne wasn’t even a conservative. He was a registered Democrat.

this isn’t about erasing racism, this is about erasing the history of the Democratic Party.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• How miserable is your life if this is what drives you on a daily basis? Once this airport is renamed, I'm sure that all the poor folks in Compton and South Central will be rid of their gang problem and all the ills of the black community in the greater Los Angeles area will be eliminated.

Thank God someone finally found the root cause of the problem. The Duke.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        How miserable is your life if this is what drives you on a daily basis? Once this airport is renamed, I'm sure that all the poor folks in Compton and South Central will be rid of their gang problem and all the ills of the black community in the greater Los Angeles area will be eliminated.
                        It'd be nice, but...

Comment

• 5 people shot in Chaz in ~ 2 weeks. I was told (but haven’t seen the numbers) that you are 500 times more likely to be shot in CHAZ than in the rest of the US.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            5 people shot in Chaz in ~ 2 weeks. I was told (but haven’t seen the numbers) that you are 500 times more likely to be shot in CHAZ than in the rest of the US.
                            https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php...37720942977066

Seattle Chief of Police says enough.

Comment

• They had their chance to play real life SimCity and failed. Time to return to their parent's basements.

Comment

• This is a preview of Biden's America. Book it. The huge problems with Anarchy that are being experienced are in the most Liberal and Progressive cities, and it is not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                                X