• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    All the Democratic Party has to do was not go crazy and jump off the deep end and they would’ve coasted to victory on November 3rd. But no, they’re going all-in with a bunch of media-induced radicalism that’s clearly in the minority and they’re gonna pay for it. Trump has some warts but those warts look like specs compared to what’s happening with the Democratic Party. I know of at least two left-leaning friends who have told me that they have no choice but to vote for Trump because this is not the Democratic Party that they signed up for. The condoning of violence, the lack of respect for law/law enforcement, the rhetoric, the hate, the whole state of the country is all the makings of this party. They can’t imagine how bad things would be if Democrats controlled all 3 levels of government authority.

They pushed in more chips than they had and had to extend a line of credit. And it’s too late to pull them back. They’re all-in with a 7-2 off suit.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Yikes!

You've heard of the phrase "not worth spit"? Well, you just saw and heard it.

These idiots are tearing down everything a real hero, Martin Luther King, accomplished and don't even know it. Rev. King is rolling over in his grave.

There's a lot about Trump I don't like, but if you vote for Biden, you're voting for this SoB.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Yikes!

They ain't got a chance Nov 3rd and they know it.

They'd be better off sacrificing another fire in the name of molech, wishing for another covid surge, just like the 1/2 Snowflakes are, to get rid of their President. But not much...
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 30, 2020, 09:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Insignificant moron. A product of social media and how morons think they actually matter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X