Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    I have never before seen so much prosecutorial misconduct in one trial. It was blatant and over the top. I would expect misconduct from the defense. It was like a bizzaro trial. I almost wish I watched it from the start.
    I guess if you are a prosecutor and saw the facts as they were, you probably don't want to try that hard on this case anyway. The kid was innocent and that's all there is to it. Better to focus your time and resources on winnable cases.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I guess if you are a prosecutor and saw the facts as they were, you probably don't want to try that hard on this case anyway. The kid was innocent and that's all there is to it. Better to focus your time and resources on winnable cases.
      They made a bad choice in prosecuting. Probably because they got caught up in emotion and political pressure. With that, they proceeded. At the moment the one dude admitted to aiming his gun at Rittenhouse first, the case was over. At that very moment (facepalm moment) the prosecution should have dropped everything. Instead, they resorted to shenanigans and hi-jinks. I'm not sure which was worse, the shenanigans or hi-jinks, but neither worked.

I think the judge would have called a mistrial instead of allowing a guilty verdict. My guess was that he was going to allow the jury to come to a not guilty verdict, or immediately call a mistrial. The fact that he never ruled on the mistrial was huge.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• pbs.jpg The very moment the prosecution knew they lost.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

They made a bad choice in prosecuting. Probably because they got caught up in emotion and political pressure. With that, they proceeded. At the moment the one dude admitted to aiming his gun at Rittenhouse first, the case was over. At that very moment (facepalm moment) the prosecution should have dropped everything. Instead, they resorted to shenanigans and hi-jinks. I'm not sure which was worse, the shenanigans or hi-jinks, but neither worked.

I think the judge would have called a mistrial instead of allowing a guilty verdict. My guess was that he was going to allow the jury to come to a not guilty verdict, or immediately call a mistrial. The fact that he never ruled on the mistrial was huge.
          Yeah, I think if they didn't prosecute, the BLM would have turned their building into a giant charcoal grill. They were poltically forced to prosecute.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Arizona university students demand administration to 'withdraw' Kyle Rittenhouse: 'killer off our campus' (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This article is quite funny. I guess that these students feel unsafe regarding an online student who they will never meet and doesn't even live in their community, city, or state.

"Rittenhouse is a student at Arizona State University online,

The goal of these demands is to let the ASU administration know that we as the ASU community do not feel safe knowing that a mass shooter, who has expressed violent intentions about ‘protecting property’ over people, is so carelessly allowed to be admitted to the school at all," the spokesperson said. "Our campus is already unsafe as is, and we would like to abate this danger as much as possible."
              Last edited by Shockm; November 29, 2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This article is quite funny. I guess that these students feel unsafe regarding an online student who they will never meet and doesn't even live in their community, city, or state.

"Rittenhouse is a student at Arizona State University online,

The goal of these demands is to let the ASU administration know that we as the ASU community do not feel safe knowing that a mass shooter, who has expressed violent intentions about ‘protecting property’ over people, is so carelessly allowed to be admitted to the school at all," the spokesperson said. "Our campus is already unsafe as is, and we would like to abate this danger as much as possible."
                Maybe if your campus is unsafe, Kyle Rittenhouse is just the hero you need?
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Kyle would be love to add ASU to the funding of his retirement plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Kyle would be love to add ASU to the funding of his retirement plan.
                    #AmericanDream

Comment

• Anyone remember Jussie Smollett? He was the actor who claimed he was attacked in Chicago by MAGA hat wearing guys and it turned out to be a hoax. He's finally going to trial for staging the whole thing starting today - took awhile to get to trial as the hoax happened in January 2019. It'll be interesting to see if the media covers it as much as they did the "attack".
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• This is the kind of **** that just needs to be ignored by college administrations.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                          Anyone remember Jussie Smollett? He was the actor who claimed he was attacked in Chicago by MAGA hat wearing guys and it turned out to be a hoax. He's finally going to trial for staging the whole thing starting today - took awhile to get to trial as the hoax happened in January 2019. It'll be interesting to see if the media covers it as much as they did the "attack".
                          I don't think it's possible to cover the trial as much as they covered the incident.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for the media to spend time covering the Maxwell trial. I know cameras aren't allowed in, but certainly there are reporters there.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                              Anyone remember Jussie Smollett? He was the actor who claimed he was attacked in Chicago by MAGA hat wearing guys and it turned out to be a hoax. He's finally going to trial for staging the whole thing starting today - took awhile to get to trial as the hoax happened in January 2019. It'll be interesting to see if the media covers it as much as they did the "attack".
                              All the wheels of justice turn quite slowly these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X