Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

It's kind of funny or strange. GMA is NBC but the NBC News didn't want to touch this I guess. They left it to the "fluff" department of the network.
    Uhh, GMA is ABC, not NBC.

Comment

• ABC is almost as bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        Jacob Blake now admits he was armed and shouldn’t have fought Police in Kenosha. Days of riots, people murdered, and destroying businesses followed by lawless people who used this as an excuse for their “mostly peaceful protests”.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jacob-bla...e-shot-policeB
        That link doesn't work. Try this one.

Jacob Blake admits he had a knife when he was shot by police | Fox News

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Any other MSM networks other than Fox relaying the news?
          Let's see. Doing a Google search, I see that Fox News posted the story 2 days ago, NBC News and ABC News both posted the story 3 days ago. The Daily Mail, that someone else mentioned, also posted the story 3 days ago. So it looks like the MSM posted before Fox News did.
          Last edited by 1979Shocker; January 17, 2021, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Let's see. Doing a Google search, I see that Fox News posted the story 2 days ago, NBC News and ABC News both posted the story 3 days ago. The Daily Mail, that someone else mentioned, also posted the story 3 days ago. So it looks like the MSM posted before Fox News did.
            That must be why Fox is now last in MSM.

Comment

Nobody reads MSM posts. How much air time did they give it?
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

When I googled it there were only Fox, Daily Mail, and GMA. I won’t question your search though. I only answered Fev’s question on who else had written on Jacob.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• They’ve got to get these people without permits off the roads. Both Texas and Florida are proposing harsher punishment. I’d like to see it start with enforcement of existing laws.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Jason Riley Retweeted

Disney recommends that employees read a how-to guide called “75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice.” The article tells readers to “defund the police,” “participate in reparations,” “decolonize your bookshelf,” and “find and join a local ‘white space.’”

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Blocking traffic like this does NOTHING to help "the cause". I'd further say, that this kind of disruption only hurts, pushing many people in a direction further away. Unless someone has been living inside a cave over the last year plus, everyone knows what "the cause" is all about. I'd like to hear their arguments for how these "disruptions" help anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Blocking traffic like this does NOTHING to help "the cause". I'd further say, that this kind of disruption only hurts, pushing many people in a direction further away. Unless someone has been living inside a cave over the last year plus, everyone knows what "the cause" is all about. I'd like to hear their arguments for how these "disruptions" help anything.
                            Who knows, it might cause somebody, anybody, to vote for someone who calls out how wrong (i.e. illegal) this kind of provocation is. Oh, wait...

Comment

• Up to 30 shots heard in the police-free zone and one person checked into a hospital with non-life-threatening injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...?ocid=msedgntp

Up to 30 shots heard in the police-free zone and one person checked into a hospital with non-life-threatening injury.
                                I’m sure it was a white, right-wing Trumper.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X