Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why is this news now and not back then?
    Also BARELY covered in any news I saw, including Fox, the man was already naked when the cops showed up (again, they are charged to protect the public) and the guy was clearly nine stages of ****ed up, naked, in the street, acting like a lunatic. They couldn't control him (who could? Maybe a sweet talking social worker is the answer lol) and carefully put a spit guard over his head.

Oh, and after finally being controlled enough to be transferred to the hospital, he sadly passed away.....NINE FREAKING DAYS LATER.

But yeah, racist cops.

I'm ****ing tired of this ****ing bullshit false narrative.

Comment

• He was screaming he had Covid. This was March. That’s why they put the breatheable spit bag in his head.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Just imagine if even one white person acted a fool up on someone's house that belonged to a black family.

What's worse, is to point something like that out labels one a 'right-winger.'

blm-rioters-houses-.jpg

No, these people aren't intending a provocation or anything. Why would anyone think that?

Comment

• Curious if people can sue the BLM organization in civil court? Say a business owner or an injured party.

Same with Antifa. BLM has an organized structure and fundraises, don't they? Not hard to find their leaders inciting what could be construed as civil unrest.

Seems like organizations have been sued for less in the past.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
            Just imagine if even one white person acted a fool up on someone's house that belonged to a black family.

What's worse, is to point something like that out labels one a 'right-winger.'

blm-rioters-houses-.jpg

No, these people aren't intending a provocation or anything. Why would anyone think that?
            What is this a picture of???

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

What is this a picture of???
              I was about to ask the same thing. Where, when, anything else going on in the street?

Honestly, if a group of people was on my roof near a window, absent any other context, I am EXTREMELY likely to treat that as a break in.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Just imagine the 9 other peaceful protests while you watch this one.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Per President Trump, the White House OMB will move to identify and eliminate any trace of "critical race theory" in the federal government.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    Just imagine the 9 other peaceful protests while you watch this one.

Was this classified as one of the 93% peaceful protests?

Comment

• Football is back, and the Chiefs won at home. I fliped back and forth. I guess the teams stood together in the pre-game, arms interlocked, in a "show of unity." The crowd booed.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Football is back, and the Chiefs won at home. I fliped back and forth. I guess the teams stood together in the pre-game, arms interlocked, in a "show of unity." The crowd booed.
                        Not sure that’s true... probably just more “fake” news. Can’t imagine anyone actually booing players and coaches showing unity.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I fliped back and forth.
                          Why couldn't you sit still?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• If the crowd was booing, I thought it was when the Texans were taking the field. Like most opposing teams that take the field in a road stadium experience.

I could be wrong, but that's what I thought happened.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              If the crowd was booing, I thought it was when the Texans were taking the field. Like most opposing teams that take the field in a road stadium experience.

I could be wrong, but that's what I thought happened.
                              Someone in attendance said the boos were because Houston stayed in locker room for National Anthem.

Comment

• Before Thursday night's NFL season opener, and after the national anthem played, the two teams gathered at midfield for a "moment of unity."

Comment

Working...
                                X