Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

this is not a trivial issue
    The original issue of Ivanka Trumps speech being moved in the order of ceremonies is a trivial issue that is being made to sound like she was arrested in a public square for speaking out against the government.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

The original issue of Ivanka Trumps speech being moved in the order of ceremonies is a trivial issue that is being made to sound like she was arrested in a public square for speaking out against the government.
      For the record, I also think the original thing was a trivial issue also. Personally, I rolled my eyes when I saw she was going to deliver a speech then never thought about it again until all this came about.

It didn’t seem necessary, to me, to petition to have her speech removed or moved. It seems completely unnecessary to threaten to withdraw support from the university, which existed long before Jay Golden and will exist long after, over this.

Comment

Actually, it's quite a big ****ing deal

Comment

I’m sure you would say the same thing if it were Chelsea Clinton instead.
          Exactly. And Michelle Obama as well. It wouldn't shouldn't matter. Like probably (hopefully) most graduates...I'd just be happy to get my diploma and go kick-ass in the world starting a future for myself. But everything these days is meant with political opposition cause more and more young people simply refuse to put on their big-boy pants and just go do.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Exactly. And Michelle Obama as well. It wouldn't shouldn't matter. Like probably (hopefully) most graduates...I'd just be happy to get my diploma and go kick-ass in the world starting a future for myself. But everything these days is meant with political opposition cause more and more young people simply refuse to put on their big-boy pants and just go do.
            I don't think big-boy pants are sold anymore.

Comment

• Really just an outstanding article.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Worth a listen for Golden Slumbers.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                  Worth a listen for Golden Slumbers.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

John Cleese's sketch in this video is so absolutely spot on, and that's an oooold segment. Crazy!
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I’m sure you would say the same thing if it were Chelsea Clinton instead.
                    Was she a member of the White House staff?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Go ahead and pull your support from WSU athletics in an uncertain financial time over this trivial issue with Ivanka Trump. It’s certainly your right. I doubt it will have any affect on Jay Golden’s job but it might negatively affect athletics at WSU, of that you can be proud!
                      Why you so angry?

If this was such a trivial issue why was the lefty's so hot to intervene?

Comment

• Kansas school embraces Ivanka Trump ad campaign

"“This is a campaign we are involved in and actually WSU Tech is highlighted as one of the institutions within this,” Utash said."

"Utash said “there’s no correlation” between the new ad campaign and the earlier campus controversy."

"“I don’t anticipate it to be any problem whatsoever,” she said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I had high hopes for Golden but he f'ed this one up, IMO. I think he has to go. He obviously doesn't value diversity of thought enough to stand up to the vocal minority and allow WSU Tech (which is supposed to operate independently) to control who speaks at it's own graduation.

Comment

• These slammers are about as insidious as that damn virus.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X