No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image_6978.png 569 new cases in Louisiana, 18 deaths yesterday.

Comment

• Governor Laura Kelley has issued a statewide Stay at Home Order.

I guess this supersedes what we already have in place in Sedgwick County but it appears to be very comparable to what we already had in place in Sedgwick County.

Effective beginning March 30th.

Comment

• Riots in China, as other country other provinces won’t allow Residents of a Wuhan province to travel into their province. Even police fighting police.

Protesters shout 'Go Hubei!' as police in neighboring Jiangxi turn away local residents trying to cross the bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Governor Laura Kelley has issued a statewide Stay at Home Order.

I guess this supersedes what we already have in place in Sedgwick County but it appears to be very comparable to what we already had in place in Sedgwick County.

Effective beginning March 30th.
          I watched the news conference. My first time watching the governor speak. I was really impressed with the delivery of the message.
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Condom Shortage Pandemic

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-28/the-world-could-be-running-out-of-condoms-because-of-pandemic
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• My wife is a sonographer. She sees expectant mothers. I expect she will be working overtime this Christmas.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• A couple of weeks ago I was behind a woman in the checkout line at Dillons. She was buying a large box of condoms (the cashier had to remove it from an anti-theft box). Apparently her SO was home from working in the oil fields. I think that was an awkward conversation for the cashier. He couldn't have been over 18 or 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  A couple of weeks ago I was behind a woman in the checkout line at Dillons. She was buying a large box of condoms (the cashier had to remove it from an anti-theft box). Apparently her SO was home from working in the oil fields. I think that was an awkward conversation for the cashier. He couldn't have been over 18 or 19.
                  Sorry, can't help myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    A couple of weeks ago I was behind a woman in the checkout line at Dillons. She was buying a large box of condoms (the cashier had to remove it from an anti-theft box). Apparently her SO was home from working in the oil fields. I think that was an awkward conversation for the cashier. He couldn't have been over 18 or 19.
                    Titan triumph....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• My buddies and I getting some exercise this morning; we all think it's a "Necessary" "Overreaction"...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        My buddies and I getting some exercise this morning; we all think it's a "Necessary" "Overreaction"...

Ouch! That was a pretty nasty fall for a bunch of old folks on the right side. Are those canes, ski poles, hiking sticks a lot of them have???? Perhaps they should have stuck with their Teeter Inversion Tables.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Ouch! That was a pretty nasty fall for a bunch of old folks on the right side. Are those canes, ski poles, hiking sticks a lot of them have???? Perhaps they should have stuck with their Teeter Inversion Tables.
                          Yea, talk about sticks, stones and broken bones... yikes!

Comment

Yea, talk about sticks, stones and broken bones... yikes!

Yeah, the landing zone wasn't exactly a pile of straw. I wonder what they told their physicians. Well Doc, I was just taking liesurely stroll when somehow I found myself in a predicament.

Comment

• Dr. Fauci: We Acted Against Coronavirus ‘Very, Very Early’

Comment

Dr. Fauci: We Acted Against Coronavirus ‘Very, Very Early’

https://kerrypicket.com/dr-fauci-we-...ry-very-early/
                                I moved this to the political coronavirus thread. :)
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X