Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vbird53 View Post

Can you really run for President, if you actually never really run for President?
    Good question. I am sure the brain dead liberal left will fall for it. Still think the silent majority wins it in the end for Trump.

Comment

• Bravo to him!! The Dems have failed the American people, and minorities in particular, with their partisan nonsense and stalling with this. Plastic Pelosi, Know Nothing Nadler, and Slimy Schumer should be ashamed. It's politics as usual for them though.

Comment

• KDHE doctored a COVID case chart to justify mask mandates

https://sentinelksmo.org/kdhe-doctor...mask-mandates/
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

KDHE doctored a COVID case chart to justify mask mandates

That’s awful coming from the Kansas Department of Health
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Bravo to him!! The Dems have failed the American people, and minorities in particular, with their partisan nonsense and stalling with this. Plastic Pelosi, Know Nothing Nadler, and Slimy Schumer should be ashamed. It's politics as usual for them though.
            What did that nasty thing pelosi say "hey, what's a trillion here or there?" The nerve of that sow. She's gonna choke on her dentures if she's not careful.

Is it just me or do the democrats hate America? They hate our constitution (God ordained), our freedoms, our anthems, our police, our laws. They don't like us voting in person. They hate capitalism, and they damn well H-A-T-E their President. That's why I love it when he sticks it right back to 'em with a peaceful protest!

Comment

This is what gets me....

Why is there a desire to make things seem more dire?

And then, if the numbers were as dire as they apparently want them to be, (as per my first question) why can't the numbers just be posted as is?

All this does is lend credence to the conspiracy crowd. Just give facts and recommendations.

Why must we always be manipulated?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

This is what gets me....

And then, if the numbers were as dire as they apparently want them to be, (as per my first question) why can't the numbers just be posted as is?

All this does is lend credence to the conspiracy crowd. Just give facts and recommendations.

The MSM, Gov. Kelly, and Democrats will ignore this evidence, and it will not be widely publicized. No wonder government is not trusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

This is what gets me....

Don't show Cold this. He's a numbers guy.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have tried to just follow the numbers and the science and stay as unemotional on either side, but between the intellectual dishonesty shown here, from the cooking of the books on cases and deaths, to the un-constitutional attacks on churches - it is time for the middle finger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The MSM, Gov. Kelly, and Democrats will ignore this evidence, and it will not be widely publicized. No wonder government is not trusted.
                      Phil Knight called and wants to know why you buy into conspiracy theories,. I'm not sure he trusts your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Phil Knight called and wants to know why you buy into conspiracy theories,.
                        This quote is one of the most incoherent things you’ve ever stated.

What does Phil Knight have to do with Kansas State Politics?

The KC Star (also known in Wichita as the Wichita Eagle which is run by KCStar) tends to be very Democrat leaning. I betcha a story won’t be done regarding the manipulation of Kansas citizens by KDHE Secretary Lee Norman (on carona virus numbers)who seems to be in lock step with Democrat Governor Laura Kelly. Are you saying that Norman just made public a huge statistical error?

Comment

• This just in, cause of death, covid. Screenshot_20200810-223553_Facebook.jpg
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I'm sorry. I stumbled across this obit from the 1920's and thought the writing was impeccable! I pray my obit to reads half as well.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This quote is one of the most incoherent things you’ve ever stated.

What does Phil Knight have to do with Kansas State Politics?

The KC Star (also known in Wichita as the Wichita Eagle which is run by KCStar) tends to be very Democrat leaning. I betcha a story won’t be done regarding the manipulation of Kansas citizens by KDHE Secretary Lee Norman (on carona virus numbers)who seems to be in lock step with Democrat Governor Laura Kelly. Are you saying that Norman just made public a huge statistical error?
                              Not any more than reading you daily litany of conspiracy.

What does Kansas State Politics have to do with COVID? What does the Kansas City Eagle have to do with COVID? What do Democrats have to do with COVID? What does Laura Kelly have to do with COVID? And what does Norman, Oklahome have to do with making public a huge statistical error?

Now Trump, I'm pretty sure HE has something to do with the COVID.

And that's OK, I'm an unabashed Maskhole.

Comment

Working...
                              X