X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

How's panel van life treatin' ya? Still hoping that your orange savior is going to rise from the indictment ashes and flip us all the Covidiot bird?
    Speaking of, when is this magical indictment and imprisonment we were told would be an absolute happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Why isn't Fauci blowin and goin about the biggest super spreader event we've had to date...
      the Vice President?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

the Vice President?
        I think you mis-read. She is the biggest blower around. Lol!

Btw, I heard she was livin it up this past weekend at her posh home in the Brentwood area of LA. Way to go border czar.

Comment

Texas and Florida are the main reason we had the winter surge. If 85,000 deaths between them - the vast majority coming AFTER we learned our lesson from NYC - is just fine well... I'd hate to see what not fine looks like. I guess all those lives and injured survivors are just collateral damage in the name of MuH LiBuRtY!!!1111!!!1111!!!!111
          https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-ha...194227189.html

Comment

• Tom Elliott
            @tomselliott
            · 11h
            Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"

Comment

• I must be losing my vision because I didn't see Texas on that list. Something must be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Tom Elliott
                @tomselliott
                · 11h
                Dr. Fauci on Texas Covid cases dropping despite ignoring his advice on masks/social distancing: "It can be confusing, because … often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect ... I’m not really quite sure. It could be they’re doing things outdoors"
                Wow. That's a very scientific "expert" response. What a dumba$$.

Comment

Texas and Florida are the main reason we had the winter surge. If 85,000 deaths between them - the vast majority coming AFTER we learned our lesson from NYC - is just fine well... I'd hate to see what not fine looks like. I guess all those lives and injured survivors are just collateral damage in the name of MuH LiBuRtY!!!1111!!!1111!!!!111
                  Interesting response that has absolutely zero to do with the question I was answering. Way to stay on subject. Nothing in your response relates to the status of Texas since dropping their mandate.

Thanks for playing. Your canned responses are so stimulating...
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

Comment

• Her attitude has changed a bit...wonder why?

Comment

• Oh yay! King Newsom has spoken and he has been so kind as to tell us little people that we can re-open beginning June 15th. Wow, thank you so much supreme leader:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...reopen-june-15

Comment

• IMG_4203.JPG

Comment

• Hopped in the thread to make sure that the tards are still tardin.
                          When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
                          Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Hopped in the thread to make sure that the tards are still tardin.
                            Just one of em. And he's getting lambasted pretty regularly now.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Interesting response that has absolutely zero to do with the question I was answering. Way to stay on subject. Nothing in your response relates to the status of Texas since dropping their mandate.

Thanks for playing. Your canned responses are so stimulating...
                              Thanks for playing? I merely corrected your statement which contained biased sample fallacy flaws with one that offers context and a path towards truth. Sample bias is a favorite technique of 'Fever's (don't be like him) and is the folly of undisciplined minds, Groupthink addicts, and Fox News celebrities (as well as their liberal counterparts).

Translated: Don't try to argue specific points in time that serve your narrative bias while ignoring the rest of the data and expect someone like myself not to catch it instantly.

Comment

• A lot of credibility is lost (like there’s any left anyway) when somebody calls 1 out of the 7 standard major media networks “group think”, while the other 6 report only the other side of the issues. That’s one of the funnier points that gets hammered on here.

Gotta learn to do math and/or unplug.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X