Clear All

• New Hampshire Primary

As of today, the polls show

1. Sanders
    2. Buttigieg
    3. Warren
    4. Klobuchar
    5. Biden

Buttigieg and Sanders are climbing. Biden in a fall and looks like his support is going to Buttigieg. Warren's support is waining (to Sanders?). Klobuchar has positive slope. Bloomberg hardly registers.

After a New Hampshire voter asks @JoeBiden why they should trust he can turn his campaign around, he asks if she’s ever been to a caucus before; when she says yes, Biden snaps: "No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      After a New Hampshire voter asks @JoeBiden why they should trust he can turn his campaign around, he asks if she’s ever been to a caucus before; when she says yes, Biden snaps: "No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier."
      Surely a morally superior progressive democrat would never say anything so inconsiderate? You know, people like this guy here:

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 9, 2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thought it was a joke.....apparently not. He actually said that. Even if it was in jest, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Thought it was a joke.....apparently not. He actually said that. Even if it was in jest, not good.
            I'm still not sure what a pony soldier is.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I'm not either. I think I know what it's meaning was....that a bunch of rubes in flyover country aren't smart or sophisticated enough to figure out how to vote. But fortunately he's back where people are educated and smart and know who they should vote for.

Comment

You misspelled edgumacated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I'm still not sure what a pony soldier is.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

How do you get away with calling a woman not named Rosie O'Donnell a dog face?
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        How do you get away with calling a woman not named Rosie O'Donnell a dog face?
                        I don’t think he does. Biden will be done soon.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

His rude, uncalled for comment aside, I think it also shows he doesn't know how a caucus works. I suspect he called her a liar because she wouldn't have been old enough to vote last time around. But if I recall correctly, kids are allowed to attend as observers, but cannot participate in any way.

Comment

I think he just remembers the scent of all the 18 year-old girls at the last caucus.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

At the very least it shows how out of touch Biden is. Why would he use a John Wayne quote or 1952 movie quote to refer to a 20-something? This woman's parents might not have even been born before 1952...

Comment

Working...
                              X