X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pensacola NAS Terrorist Attack

Looks to be possible Al Quaeda attack.

Saudi suspect in U.S. Navy base attack linked to anti-U.S. Twitter speech

I trust that's the end of that program. Have they arrested/detained/beat the living snot out of his buddies that were recording this? If that's true, I expect exceedingly swift justice.

Comment

Not surprising.

Comment

[QUOTE=WuDrWu;n1203916]I trust that's the end of that program. Have they arrested/detained/beat the living snot out of his buddies that were recording this? If that's true, I expect exceedingly swift justice.[/QU
        The US has for generations trained some of other countries armed forces. In the 50's and 60's the Air Force trained Germans how to fly. We had sold them the 104 Star Fighters. During the 60's and 70's the Navy was training Iranian pilots how to fly. We had sold the Shah the F-15 Tom Cats. While I was going to the Basic School at Quantico the Marines trained foreign national Marines for Korea and ROC (Chinese Nationalist). Enjoyed training with the foreign national marines but did not ever inter act with the Iranians in flight school in Penasacola. They were the sons of the elite class in Iran and felt like they were far above the American students. The American students would sit around and talk about if we ever had to fight the Iranians in the future and what the results might be...to a man we felt like they would all die in a short while. They just did not put the effort into getting any better at flying

Comment

Working...
        X