Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Leader Baghdadi Killed Bu U.S. Special Forces

ISIS leader's death marks latest defeat of once-powerful group

Trump describes al-Baghdadi as 'whimpering and crying' before dying in U.S. operation: 'He died like a coward'

Good riddance of inhuman pond scum but ISIS and ilk are still around and no doubt are still very dangerous. The U.S. and it/s allies must remain vigilant.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 27, 2019, 09:28 AM.

Prayers to the K9 that was injured in the mission. I'd wager anything our best teams are doing everything possible to save and heal him.

I hope we get to celebrate a healed hero dog that helped to kill a whimpering dog.

Comment

Sen. Graham: "The best of America killed the worst of mankind. The President got this done in months instead of years because he changed the rules of engagement."

Sen. Graham making great points. A game changer.

Comment

I think is safe to say that the House Intelligence Committee was of absolutely no value in this operation but now they can get back to the important work of trying to overturn the results of a U.S Election.

Comment

Saturday Night Live beclowns itself with skit claiming Trump coddles ISIS ... on night Trump blew al-Baghdadi to hell

Comment

Trump Announces Killing Of ISIS Leader Baghdadi, Media/Left Downplay It, Attack Trump, With Worst Reaction From Clapper

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...ction-clapper/

Comment

Reporter Asks Trump If He’s Notified Congressional Leaders About Al-Baghdadi Raid; ‘We Decided Not To Because Washington Leaks Like I’ve Never Seen Before’

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...ve-never-seen/

We notified some. Others are being notified now as I speak. We were going to notify them last night but we decided not to do that because Washington leaks like I’ve never seen before. There’s no country in the world that leaks like we do. And Washington is a leaking machine. And I told my people we will not notify them until our great people are out, not just in, but out. I don’t want to have them greeted with firepower like you wouldn’t believe. So, we were able to get in. It was top secret…

A leak could have cost the deaths of all of them.
              Absolutely the smart thing to do. No way can Democrat leaders or the legacy media be trusted.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 27, 2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

WaPo Mourns The ‘Austere, Religious Scholar Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi’

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...r-al-baghdadi/

Rather than reporting the death of Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as a news item, the editors at The Washington Post chose to write an “obituary” for him. (See below.) As if that’s not bad enough, they were not quite satisfied with the description of al-Baghdadi as “Islamic State’s Terrorist-in-Chief” in their first headline. So they “improved” it.

Kristine Coratti Kelly, the communications manager at the newspaper, sent out a tweet to announce the change. She wrote, “Regarding our al-Baghdadi obituary, the headline should never have read that way and we changed it quickly.”

The description in the new headline reads “Austere Religious Scholar at Helm of Islamic State.”

This man is a brutal murderer and rapist. He is responsible for countless deaths, many of them by torture.

Comment

No wonder the Washington post is going bankrupt. They are own by immoral whimpering dog.

Comment

I guess they're having a hard time getting it right.

It now reads Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, extremist leader of Islamic State, dies at 48

Comment

All the media wants to talk about is whether or not Trump's situation room photo was staged. Regardless, it's far inferior to 'Bum's...

I mean... we just have a very fkd up country right now when the leader of one of the worst terrorist regimes in the history of civilization is captured and forced to self-execute and all the "FREE PRESS" wants to do is talk about press photos. Derangement does not do these fools justice.

T

Comment

Comment

A Delta Force solider told the Washington Examiner that the dog is war veteran and part of the team. “The injury to the dog is an injury to one of us. These dogs are a special breed of courageous,” he said.

Hope this Rin-Tin-Tin (or whatever his name really is) got a top sirloin or 2 while he recovered. BTW, the original Rin-Tin-Tin (1918-1932) was rescued from a World War 1 battlefield by an American Soldier.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 28, 2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Report: Another Operation Kills ISIS Spokesperson al-Muhajir Day After ISIS Leader's Death

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-isis-n2555421

Not sure how much the U.S. was involvd in this one but the article does mention the CIA but provides little detail.

Some additional details in this article: https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...ight-hand-man/
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 28, 2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X