Wal-Mart bans pistol and 5.56 ammo - asks customers to stop open-carrying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart bans pistol and 5.56 ammo - asks customers to stop open-carrying

...and following their lead Kroger, Target, and Starbucks have also asked customers to stop open-carrying.

So I did the math; America sells around 3 billion a year in ammo. Wal-Mart said they are going to lose 10% of the ammo market virtue-signalling to Libtards who likely never shop at their stores. A loss of 300 million in ammo sales at.. let's say.. a profit margin of 20%, equates to a tiny ding of around 60 million net. Their actions will accomplish absolutely zero towards making their stores safer. In fact, exactly the opposite will happen as their actions will add fuel to a deranged, intellectually vapid crowd's cries for even further gun control. As we speak, the great minds of our day like Alyssa Milano, are lauding Wal-Mart saying, "this is a great first step"...

So, 90% of us on this board will agree that the most effective response to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. All one has to do is read about the countless atrocities that were thwarted when a CCW'r made his/her presence known. Wal-Mart could have knocked it out of the park if they would have released the following statement:

We at Wal-Mart consider our customers family and as such, will do anything in our power to keep our family safe. Effective immediately: Wal-Mart will employ highly trained, plain-clothes security personal at every single one of our 4,769 stores. We will not stand idly by while our patrons are targeted in cowardly acts of violence. Let this be a warning to those who would seek to intimidate, harass, or inflict harm on our loyal customers. You are not welcome!

Adding a little American flag icon at the end of their message would be the cherry.

The following response from the Lamestream Media would be articles on how Wal-Mart is declaring war on the terrorists. Then the Fake News Network would grab a few interviews where the "customer" is crying at the thought of going to Wal-Mart now seeing as though it will be like the Wild West. How will she get her baby formula? How will she feed her family?????

Then Trump will tweet how Wal-Mart is truly a great American company and about 100 million Americans will nod their head in approval. 300 million Americans will instantly be safer (at Wal-Mart).

T

...:cool:

I figured upgrading one of their employees to law enforcement grade would cost around 100K (3 shifts) per store. That's nearly 500 million total for all 4,769 stores. 1/10% of gross revenue (500B).

Doing this would nearly 100% ensure they would never host another slaughter again.

T

Comment

This is perhaps your best work.

Comment

Are they going to continue to sell the much more popular .223 ammo? Does the anti-gun lobby know that both rounds are used in scary guns?
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Are they going to continue to sell the much more popular .223 ammo? Does the anti-gun lobby know that both rounds are used in scary guns?
          Don't tell the anti gun idiots that. And don't tell them that in about 15 minutes I could modify any Remington 870 into a killing machine that, at close range, would make a so called assault weapon look like a toy pea shooter. And don't tell them that it's simple to modify any standard 12 gauge shell into absolute mayhem. The anti gun lobby is so ignorant that it's almost laughable. If I was some crazy whack job that was going to take a bunch of people out in a hail of gunfire, an AK or AR would be no where near the top if the list of effective, close range weapons I'd choose. Great for atop a bell tower with a scope; shooting off hand at moving targets, not so good.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Going to have to buy a .357 S&W J-Frame soon. I want to make sure I’m California compliant with my self-defense.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Don't tell the anti gun idiots that. And don't tell them that in about 15 minutes I could modify any Remington 870 into a killing machine that, at close range, would make a so called assault weapon look like a toy pea shooter. And don't tell them that it's simple to modify any standard 12 gauge shell into absolute mayhem. The anti gun lobby is so ignorant that it's almost laughable. If I was some crazy whack job that was going to take a bunch of people out in a hail of gunfire, an AK or AR would be no where near the top if the list of effective, close range weapons I'd choose. Great for atop a bell tower with a scope; shooting off hand at moving targets, not so good.

No doubt about it. The typical 12 gauge has 3x the muzzle energy as the 5.56. I own the above shottie. And I bought him a friend so he wouldn't get lonely. A good gun sale is the closest a man can get to feeling like a woman... at a shoe sale. The Vepr 12 is pretty much a typical Kalashnikov internally so it is amazingly reliable. This is your apocalypse weapon.

Buy vepr 12 online at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. GunBroker.com has vepr 12 for sale from thousands of trusted sellers.

Pick up yours today! They're only gonna go up in price until Trump leaves office, after which they'll likely be banned.

When I bought mine they were only 600.00.

A few ammo choices that are guaranteed to get your local Libby vibrating:

I don't know about ya'll, but I'd vote for the Wal-Mart cop to carry the Dragon's Breath round.

T

Comment

Walmart will continue to sell more powerful rifle ammo but will halt sales of .223 and 5.56 since they are the calibers used by most AR-15s which are commonly used in mass shootings.

Wouldn't a similar analogy be to stop selling beer since that is commonly used in drunk driving deaths? I wonder if Walmart is open to that? Maybe they should stop selling cigarettes because those might cause cancer and kill people? Duh!

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Alcohol kills a helluva lot more innocent people than guns. The Left will never push for the end of alcohol though as it would essentially spell doom for their movement. Mama's basement + XBox is not nearly as fun when you're sober.

Ever notice how the Left is always pushing for more and more legalized chemicals in order to alter their reality? There's a reason for this...

T

you can't legislate "change"...the next walmart shooting will be brought to you by ammo sourced at dick's sporting goods.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                    you can't legislate "change"...the next walmart shooting will be brought to you by ammo sourced at dick's sporting goods.
                    I buy my ammo at Sheels. The girls I know all like Dicks.

Comment

Concerning?

Apple and Google have been ordered by the U. S. government to hand over names, phone numbers and IP addresses of thousands of gun scope owners. It's an unprecedented move by the U.S. government in asking Silicon Valley to support a weapons export investigation.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
                      ShockerDropOut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very

• RoyalShock
                      RoyalShock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If Apple or Google comply, then yes, it's extremely concerning.
                  Working...
                  X