Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Where are you going to get the batteries and where are you going to throw them away?
    They will be recycled. Electric vehicle owners have been recycling/refreshing their batteries for over a decade now.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

"But forcing poor people to pay higher energy costs to make a living, chasing a green energy unicorn is not compassion."

That was taken right out of the Big Oil Bible of B.S.

And you don't care about poor people, that is obvious by your commentary in the Covid thread.

The poor people that can't get work because you want them locked in their homes until you are satisfied that the virus is eradicated forever, regardless of how long that takes?

Those poor people?

Keep virtue signalling.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

The poor people that can't get work because you want them locked in their homes until you are satisfied that the virus is eradicated forever, regardless of how long that takes?

Those poor people?

Keep virtue signalling.
        Please. All I want is to identify the unvaccinated, trap them, hold them down, and then plunge the life-saving elixir deep into their shoulder while they're screaming for freedom (the freedom I just gave them).

Comment

Bro... electric vehicles will be EVERYWHERE within 10-20 years. End of story. There's no delusion in the world that will stop the pain if you are positioned against that trend.
          It's just funny listening to you.

You do realize that many things can be true at once, right?

Electric cars today, are powered by electricity from coal plants, thus benefitting the environment minimally --- currently. That will change over time.

Electric cars will continue to improve to the point where they may rival gasoline cars when all factors are considered and become a viable option for all. --- Not just rich virtue signalling folks like yourself.

Government meddling with the market to push regulations that drive up energy costs in the name of global warming will affect poor people.

If people want them and are choosing them, great. Let the tech and the market progress naturally.

Not wanting to buy an electric car now because they cost $50k and drive up your electric bill is not being anti-electric car.

Oh wait...

-- Fox News
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Please. All I want is to identify the unvaccinated, trap them, hold them down, and then plunge the life-saving elixir deep into their shoulder while they're screaming for freedom (the freedom I just gave them).
            I know, and I still want video of that.

Comment

• I will start using "life saving elixir" as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I will start using "life saving elixir" as much as possible.
                They're literally giving the **** away for free dude. It's crazy!!!

Comment

It's just funny listening to you.

You do realize that many things can be true at once, right?

Electric cars today, are powered by electricity from coal plants, thus benefitting the environment minimally --- currently. That will change over time.

Electric cars will continue to improve to the point where they may rival gasoline cars when all factors are considered and become a viable option for all. --- Not just rich virtue signalling folks like yourself.

Government meddling with the market to push regulations that drive up energy costs in the name of global warming will affect poor people.

If people want them and are choosing them, great. Let the tech and the market progress naturally.

Not wanting to buy an electric car now because they cost $50k and drive up your electric bill is not being anti-electric car.

Oh wait...

-- Fox News
                  I'm glad I'm entertaining you!

Yes.

Coal's current share is 19.3% of the U.S. electricity energy source pie. And eradicating local air pollution is not minimally benefiting the environment. It's a MAJOR source of disease and suffering.

They rival internal combustion engine cars right now. The most economical car on the planet is the Toyota Prius and they can be had for less than $30K.

The government has always meddled with everything (including Big Oil). The less the better, but incentives can be very helpful at times; think: defense, pharmaceuticals, etc. etc.

People do want them and are choosing them and the tech is progressing at lightning speed.

The economically correct car for most consumers now is a hybrid. In 10-20 years those same consumers will all be driving electric.

Comment

I have a few zip codes to start. Vaccination rates in the 30%s.

Lots of Fox News white Trump voters...

That should get you started.

Comment

Someday everything will be electric and we'll get our peace and quiet back. Noise pollution is really becoming a problem in cities. It's getting nasty in downtown Wichita as well. ***** clowns w/ their misfiring (on purpose) rice cars. And the choppers... it's time to start enforcing the muffler codes.
                      Your statement here says that SOMEDAY, EVERYTHING will be ELECTRIC. Not just cars. That is impossible for any seeable future, and without nuclear energy, way out on the horizon. So the way Uncle Joe has done things, he's pointed the world in the direction of Russia, and the Middle Eastern countries (maybe Canada) will be the controllers of oil, and we will pay whatever they ask us to. That isn't good for American jobs and economy. Mix that with OPEN BORDERS that he is doing, and you have an economic catastrophe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Your statement here says that SOMEDAY, EVERYTHING will be ELECTRIC. Not just cars. That is impossible for any seeable future, and without nuclear energy, way out on the horizon. So the way Uncle Joe has done things, he's pointed the world in the direction of Russia, and the Middle Eastern countries (maybe Canada) will be the controllers of oil, and we will pay whatever they ask us to. That isn't good for American jobs and economy. Mix that with OPEN BORDERS that he is doing, and you have an economic catastrophe.
                        Yeah, I think literally everything... planes, trains, automobiles, and boats. Nuclear, fusion, hydrogen, solar, super clean fossil, whatever. It's all gonna be transformed into electricity. Quiet lightning vs. noisy fire (I just made that up). Bring it! I can't wait.

Comment

I have a few zip codes to start. Vaccination rates in the 30%s.

Lots of Fox News white Trump voters...

That should get you started.
                          It would be my pleasure. I'm gonna call it The Freedom Manhunt.

Comment

Yeah, I think literally everything... planes, trains, automobiles, and boats. Nuclear, fusion, hydrogen, solar, super clean fossil, whatever. It's all gonna be transformed into electricity. Quiet lightning vs. noisy fire (I just made that up). Bring it! I can't wait.
                            this is a joke I guess?

Comment

The shocks to the market will resolve. The future of the commuting world is electric.
                              We've been told that for at least 20 years. We've also been told that global warming will kill us all by 2020...2025...2030

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

We've been told that for at least 20 years. We've also been told that global warming will kill us all by 2020...2025...2030
                                How Dare You?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X