No announcement yet.

Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Humans exert a growing, but physically small, warming influence on the climate. The results from many different climate models disagree with, or even contradict, each other and many kinds of observations. In short, the science is insufficient to make useful predictions about how the climate will change over the coming decades, much less what effect our actions will have on it.”

He’s obviously a kook or a grifter.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• World's largest iceberg just broke off an Antarctic ice shelf (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• Why is this posted under global warming?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why is this posted under global warming?
          You need to read the article next time.

Global warming can, for instance, accelerate an ice shelf's retreat and cause it to collapse, according to the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

You need to read the article next time.
            I did read the article. I even read the quote you posted. There’s actually no data to support that this natural occurrence is caused by a anthropogenic climate change; at least none I’ve read in the last several years.
            Last edited by wufan; May 22, 2021, 09:57 AM.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Antarctic sea extent is increasing.

Livin the dream

Comment

• In 2007 Al Gore said that Antarctica could be ice free as early as 2014.
                Livin the dream

Comment

I did read the article. I even read the quote you posted. There’s actually no data to support that this natural occurrence is caused by a anthropogenic climate change; at least none I’ve read in the last several years.
                  But you know a lot of people will think it is, and a lot of people who want those people to think it is.

We are over Covid. Back to climate change for a while until the cops shoot another black criminal.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

But you know a lot of people will think it is, and a lot of people who want those people to think it is.

We are over Covid. Back to climate change for a while until the cops shoot another black criminal.
                    This is true. That’s why it is important that when we speak about anthropogenic climate change that we speak about it honestly.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Exxon loses board seats to activist hedge fund in landmark climate vote

ExxonMobil and Chevron suffer shareholder rebellions over climate | ExxonMobil | The Guardian
                      Last edited by 1979Shocker; May 26, 2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Proof that climate change could destroy the US.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Proof that climate change policy could destroy the US.
                          FIFY

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

FIFY

You catch on quickly.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• That's it! I say we go in to another lockdown until climate change is over. This is a global crisis of the likes we have never seen. We're all in this together. Let's appoint Fauci as the head of the oversight committee. We should all wear masks until climate change is over.

Comment

• If anyone thinks this is about environmental issues, they are the useful idiots. Communism needs them by the millions.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X