Anthropogenic Global Warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    This statement isn’t true and examples have been documented above. Climate activists state many unrealistic goals on when this will happen. They also state things like the world will not be able to survive past 2030, if we don’t go completely carbon free by then. Lastly they want to force it to happen and they can care less how much it costs our economy.
    Nobody, meaning me or anyone from the articles I've posted.

How many times do you dislocate your shoulder reaching for things to put where they don't belong?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Nobody, meaning me or anyone from the articles I've posted.

How many times do you dislocate your shoulder reaching for things to put where they don't belong?
      You said exactly verbatim, “nobody had stated otherwise”. I pointed out that isn’t true. Why didn’t you state that you had never stated otherwise, and I wouldn’t have posted? I never said you had stated otherwise.

Comment

• Some history on the climate change hoax starts about 2.5 minutes in

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You said exactly verbatim, “nobody had stated otherwise”. I pointed out that isn’t true. Why didn’t you state that you had never stated otherwise, and I wouldn’t have posted? I never said you had stated otherwise.
          Because for most people the contextual clues were obvious. But I sometimes forget you exist and picking up on context isn't your strong suit.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Because for most people the contextual clues were obvious. But I sometimes forget you exist and picking up on context isn't your strong suit.
            They weren't obvious, and I'll call you out when you say something wrong, no matter who you are. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Comment

Nobody has stated otherwise.
              The left goal is to get rid of all fossil fuels and adopt renewable energy solution regardless of whether it is efficient and cost-effective.

But even if they're able to run the country at 50% renewables on a consistent basis or something it's a net positive for everybody and the environment.
              But they are not consistent. They were able to do it for 6 days because the conditions were right. Portugal has some of the highest energy cost because they have to tax heavily to pay to subsidize their renewable energy sources.

The 2021 Texas Power Crisis should be giving you pause. Europe is in an energy crisis because its renewable energy solutions cannot keep up with demand, and there still is a natural gas shortage due to the Ukraine/Russian war.

And both wind and solar are improving and there will be more progress to come and the efficiencies will increase to be able to limit the use of coal/gas even more. That frees those things up for other areas where they will still be needed and lowering the price of all of it.
              They are improving so much, that wind companies are going bankrupt

Mounting financial losses in the wind industry over the last few months are taking a toll on the Biden administration’s clean energy drive. Despite the billions in subsidies that came down the pipeline in 2022 before the Inflation Reduction gave away even more money,.
              bailout and subsidies...that is what renewable energy is about

Comment

• And today we hear that the Biden adminstration wants to tear down 4 hydroelectric dams in Washington State because the left are worried about Salmon.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  And today we hear that the Biden adminstration wants to tear down 4 hydroelectric dams in Washington State because the left are worried about Salmon.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    And today we hear that the Biden adminstration wants to tear down 4 hydroelectric dams in Washington State because the left are worried about Salmon.
                    That’s a bad idea. Hydroelectric is the cleanest source of energy and is basically free once the damn is built.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That’s a bad idea. Hydroelectric is the cleanest source of energy and is basically free once the damn is built.
                      But if the Dams stay, the media can't write stories talking about how 4 lakes have disappeared because of global warming.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

They don't care about clean energy. They only care about energy sources they control. If they could figure out a way to wrestle oil from Koch and all the other players, you would start hearing about how fossile fuels are important and don't have the negative impact previously thought.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• But how can Mr. Kerry make his millions if they expose him?

Comment

• Kerry has been a traitorous scum bag clear back to the days of the Vietnam war. Who puts themselves in for purple hearts for very minor injuries. Kerry, and more than one.

Comment

• Pretty cool development that is competitively priced and leads to cheaper operational costs.

World's 1st Electric Flying Passenger Ship Completes Tests Ahead of Production and Service in 2024

A 30-seat hydrofoil ferryboat is set to enter mass production ahead of its introduction into the Stockholm transportation network next year.

It’s the world’s first electric flying passenger ship, and it recently completed all tests with flying colors, delighting the manufacturer, Candela Technology.

During its first flights, Candela P-12 confirmed its top speed of 30 knots, (35 mph) a record for electric passenger vessels. With a range of up to 50 nautical miles, it is also the first electric ship with the practical endurance to cover most coastal transport needs.

Tests also confirmed the minimal wake, which opens up for exemptions from speed limits, as the P-12 will neither erode coastlines nor damage docks and moored ships, even at full speed.

“The P-12 will let you use these waterways as green highways, enabling fast intra-city connections,” states company president Gustav Hasselskog. “Whether it’s public transport fleets, VIP services, or private customers, it will revolutionize how we travel on water.”

The P-12 employs computer-guided hydrofoils to elevate its hull above water friction. When on its foils at speeds over 18 knots, the Candela P-12 consumes 80% less energy than traditional high-speed vessels.
                                2+ minute video in the link if you're interested.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X