Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I looked up the answer to your question of why we don't hear about naked women in men's locker rooms, or "Trans Kings"? Misogyny

"There are a few reasons, but the main one is misogyny. In the West, straight white cis men are the kingmakers. Femininity is portrayed as weaker, less-than, embarrassing. It’s why you throw like a girl and cry like a *****. It’s why men and women alike think nothing of using a female name to imply that a man is somehow less than.

Trans women are a bigger story because we live in a world that thinks it’s understandable you’d want to masculinise. Who wouldn’t want to join the ranks of the best? Go the other way? You must be crazy! Trans women represent more of a visible threat to the patriarchy."

https://www.huckmag.com/perspectives...-conversation/
    Haha. Yep, every time.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This is absolutely insane!!!! They are lucky I wasn't a father of a girl who had been in that situation. There would not have been any discussion I can assure you of that. The crazy thing is that Santee is probably the most conservative area of San Diego. It is lovingly referred to as Santucky. This will not fly there.

Comment

• During the Season 21 premiere of "Real Time," Bill Maher took aim at Democrats for losing control over schools with woke ideologies taking over the classroom.

Bill Maher

Comment

• Woke researchers say to stop using terms such as male, female, father, and mother. Replace them with sperm or egg producers.

“Male” and “female” should be swapped with “sperm-producing” and “egg-producing” in science, according to the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Language Project.

Comment

• Free Feminine product machines are required in all boys Elementary School Restrooms in California. Has anyone heard of complaints that girls use boys restrooms?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...r-law-n1281291

Comment

Free Feminine product machines are required in all boys Elementary School Restrooms in California. Has anyone heard of complaints that girls use boys restrooms?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...r-law-n1281291
              I don't believe that's what the law says. Did you read it?

Yes, it's another form of welfare but it's California where they believe a good life is a right. If I read the law correctly, all women's restrooms and all-gender restrooms and at least one men's restroom (which of course is moronic).

6th grade and up.

Those of us that are conservatives are not going to win very many battles if we continue to stretch the truth or lie. I get the other side does it. I believe a plurality of America wants something different. I could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yes, it's another form of welfare but it's California where they believe a good life is a right. If I read the law correctly, all women's restrooms and all-gender restrooms and at least one men's restroom (which of course is moronic).

6th grade and up.

Those of us that are conservatives are not going to win very many battles if we continue to stretch the truth or lie. I get the other side does it. I believe a plurality of America wants something different. I could be wrong.
                I’ve never heard of a all gender restroom. I don’t think those are required in California or elsewhere. However, it could be an alternative allowed by the law. Most places aren’t able to build an extra restroom on the spot.

Comment

• Here is an example of a backlash for those who believe that transgenderism is a falsehood. I’ve even seen a backlash on this forum for people who don’t believe in there being more genders than two, so I knew the backlash was coming. . Boys and Girls. Men and Women. There isn’t seven more genders as I read on here one time.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jk-row...trans-comments

Comment

• At some point, it is going to register with feminists that allowing men to dominate their domain by pretending to be women is the ultimate abuse of the patriarchy. Especially when women see that the opposite does not happen when women pretend to be men.

I am still hopeful that it all comes to a head when a rogue nation fields a women's world cup soccer team of men, claiming they are trans and obliterates the field. Then watch as all hell breaks loose and the facade and virtue-signalling comes crashing back in the woke's faces.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      At some point, it is going to register with feminists that allowing men to dominate their domain by pretending to be women is the ultimate abuse of the patriarchy. Especially when women see that the opposite does not happen when women pretend to be men.

I am still hopeful that it all comes to a head when a rogue nation fields a women's world cup soccer team of men, claiming they are trans and obliterates the field. Then watch as all hell breaks loose and the facade and virtue-signalling comes crashing back in the woke's faces.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I’ve never heard of a all gender restroom. I don’t think those are required in California or elsewhere. However, it could be an alternative allowed by the law. Most places aren’t able to build an extra restroom on the spot.
                        Pretty sure an all gender restroom is California's way of saying family/private restroom around these parts. Again, no argument from me on the attempt at normalizing what's accepted as a mental disorder by all of medical science. And the fact this is so much more prevalent in California tells you all you need to know, but just be honest, that's all I'm saying. The truth is plenty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          I am still hopeful that it all comes to a head when a rogue nation fields a women's world cup soccer team of men, claiming they are trans and obliterates the field.
                          I'm working on it! I just scouted 23 year old Jimmy Knuc -- urr -- Jenny Knuckles who can hit an upper-90 from 30 meters and has quads the size of watermelon. She'll be one bad mofo once her year of transitioning is up and she's eligible. And there's a side benefit that she's a fireman that can bench 325 pounds five times on a bad day, so if the team needs CPR or anything, they're solid.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

6th grade and up.

I saw it reported on Fox that free tampons in boys restrooms were being required in all schools. I think that the law says above 6th grade, but I'm not sure about that.

Comment

• In the 2020/2021 year about 38% of Oregon's public school funding came from federal tax dollars. The entire country is literally paying money to the federal government to help Oregon install tampon machines in boys restrooms.

On that basis, will congressmen of all other states PLEASE threaten to reduce Oregon's federal funding based on this type of irrational spending stupidity??! I'm sick of paying for Oregon's self-inflicted spending problems.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Here is an example of a backlash for those who believe that transgenderism is a falsehood. I’ve even seen a backlash on this forum for people who don’t believe in there being more genders than two, so I knew the backlash was coming. . Boys and Girls. Men and Women. There isn’t seven more genders as I read on here one time.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jk-row...trans-comments
                                Who is causing a backlash on this forum because of the “two gender claim”?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X