No announcement yet.

Gender roles in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I heard a commentator say that our National Women's Team played a National Team of young men (high school age), and lost. If true, she doesn't learn well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      I think I heard a commentator say that our National Women's Team played a National Team of young men (high school age), and lost. If true, she doesn't learn well.
      It wasn't even a national team. Not sure if it's happened again, but it was news in April of '17.

World Cup-winning US Women's team suffer shock 5-2 defeat to FC Dallas' U-15 boys academy side

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Shockm said "This woman is dumber than a box of rocks" and in one short sentence, alienates boxes of rocks everywhere.

​​​​​​​You really have to admire the dedication she puts forth. Probably one of the big reasons she's so damned good at soccer, for a woman that is.

There aren't many out there than can be utterly and completely wrong about EVERYTHING yet still scream from the mountain top that she's right and everyone else is wrong.

One can only hope that one day she'll get smart, but I won't, and I don't suggest anyone out there, hold their breath. Stupid is as stupid does, Megan.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Show me a trans kid prior to puberty, and I'll show you a mentally unstable parent, using their child to virtue-signal their tolerance and hipness to gain favor for themselves. These people will never admit their regret, but it will be there down the road when their kid is a miserable sexless mess of a human if God-forbid they actually allow for any type of medical intervention to change their sex. This is a sick fad providing no positive outcomes thanks to the MSM and the left. And it is becoming more destructive by the day. This seems to be 99% on the parents. A small % would be legit gender dysphoria, but I don't really believe it's that prevalent. It's the newest victim-chic.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Show me a trans kid prior to puberty, and I'll show you a mentally unstable parent, using their child to virtue-signal their tolerance and hipness to gain favor for themselves. These people will never admit their regret, but it will be there down the road when their kid is a miserable sexless mess of a human if God-forbid they actually allow for any type of medical intervention to change their sex. This is a sick fad providing no positive outcomes thanks to the MSM and the left. And it is becoming more destructive by the day. This seems to be 99% on the parents. A small % would be legit gender dysphoria, but I don't really believe it's that prevalent. It's the newest victim-chic.
            Fad is right. Not long ago, (even 20 years ago), these kids just didn’t easily fit in, or were considered odd, or different. 90% ( at least a huge majority) of it had little to do with gender. I’ve seen many a kid who had poor social skills at 10, by 15 had found a few friends, interests, and a niche to fit in.

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2022/06/23/11070...discrimination

The Biden Administration has re-written Title IX.

Comment

• Doubling down on stupid: Claiming to support Title IX and then encouraging men to steal women's scholarships.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Could be just me, but I think for every 2 people supporting this publicly, one of them is thinking it's complete BS and will vote so privately.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Leaked documents show how teachers recruit students, form gay and transgender clubs in schools

Just a feeling that this happens a lot to kids who already have low self esteem, and aren't old or experienced enough to know themselves very well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/le...ols/ar-AAVFAl3

Comment

• Comment

• I think that this is a cartoon for children (I'm not up on children's culture, so I may be wrong).

It's sad that people who write for these children's cartoons think that they need to push an agenda on kids who are just learning what a boy and girl means. These kids should be able to grow up, and find their way in life without people trying to push a rainbow agenda on them. They will learn soon enough.

https://www.kansas.com/news/nation-w...266813461.html

Comment

• Trans high school volleyball player gives female opponent a concussion after spike.

A girls' high school volleyball player in North Carolina recently suffered severe injuries to her head and neck after a trans opponent spiked a ball into her face.Early last month, Hiwassee Dam High School competed against Highlands High School in a girls' volleyball tournament. During the game, an ...

Comment

• The Woke Student Book Burning. It is a nutritious book.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-Bible.html

The angry Wisconsin University mob protests and eats pages of the Bible all because a speaker says that scientifically, a man is a man and a woman is a woman, and wearing a dress or pants doesn’t change that.
                            Last edited by Shockm; October 30, 2022, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• I've castrated literally thousands of male calves and male pigs, and not one of them turned into a female.

Comment

• For the life of me, cannot understand why people are encouraging others in their mental illness to do harm to themselves in the name of tolerance and compassion. You would not encourage someone to cut their leg off if they were convinced there was an alien growing in it.

This isn't compassion, I don't know what it is. But I do know it's quite odd that everyone who professes to be for this, is very vocal in castigating others who are not, as a bigot, and elevating themselves as virtuous. So, it's probably not about the individual suffering, but those around them using their illness as a tool to virtue-signal. As is the case with most leftist causes. Seems to be a pattern there.

Comment

Working...
                                X